chapter 6 - The Next Person

Pat's PoV

        The scientists came again the next day. "We need the one who goes by Pat to come with us." I went up to the cell bars. "What have you done with Shark?" "We assure you he is completely safe. No need to worry. Now just come with us and we will bring you to him." I was still suspicious. "Then bring us all to him." "You will all be with him soon enough." I felt that arguing was only stalling, so I let them take me to wherever they were taking me. 

         I met someone named Emily, who explained everything that was going on. She told me about a kid named Sabre, and how I was going to get powers. She told me they were going to run tests on me, and that they would all be related to sneakiness. Weird.

       The first test was seeing how long I could be silent. It was easy. I was usually alone when I wasn't with Jen, so I was used to it. The second test was speed. they tested how fast I was by having me run around a track. I was on the track team in school, so it was actually kinda fun.       

         The third test was a test to see how sneaky I was. They told me multiple things in the building, gave me a map, and I had to find them and bring them back without being noticed. Why did they need me to do that? I am still suspicious, but I am not going to question them.

        After the tests, Emily brought me to another door. I could hear someone talking inside, but the voice was muffled. She opened the door and I saw Shark! He jumped up from the bed he was on and hugged me. "It is so great to see someone else. I was going insane being alone in here!" He was really happy to see me, even though we had just met a few days ago. I was happy to, so we sat down across from each other on two beds and started to talk. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hi guys hope you enjoyed! i worked really hard on this chapter. i also wanted to give a shout out to TheBirchCastle for being really great about reading my stuff and being the first to comment! thank you so much and have an awesome and safe day! bye!

                                                          -mudder