Chapter Seven

Your internal alarm woke you up at 7:00. As you sat up, you stretched and looked around. It took a moment for you to remember where you were, but you eventually figured it out.

You went through your routine of getting dressed, then doing your hair. You put on a pale, mint farm-girl dress (similar to the image below but plain mint green)

Next, you let your hair out of your braid, grabbed your brush and began to comb out your hair

About fifteen minutes later, your hair was nice and fluffy. You walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Gloria sat at the table.

"Good morning." Gloria smiled. Just as you were about to respond, Dora walked out with an omelette on a plate. Dora gestured you to sit down with her free hand, which you did. She placed the plate in front of you.

"Thank you." You smiled and took a bite. "It's delicious. Thank you, once again." Dora returned the smile.

"My pleasure." She said. Just then, Dandy walked in, and Dora's smile was gone in milliseconds.

"Good morning, Dandy." Gloria said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, mother." Dandy's eyes traveled to you. "Stand up." In an instant, you did as you were told. He looked at his mother. "You, leave." Gloria obeyed as well.

Dandy circled around you, staring. You felt very uncomfortable, but you remained calm. At last, he spoke.

"These clothes are disgusting." Dandy spat. "I usually love things that aren't formal, but you look homeless in this. Go into town and buy new clothes or take that dress off now."

"I don't have any money..." You replied.

"Well, then take it off. Now." Dandy put a lot of emphasis on the last word.

"I... need privacy to change." Your face went red.

"TAKE IT OFF NOW!" Dandy yelled.

"NO!" You yelled back out of instinct. The look in his eyes was all it took for you to realize your mistake.

Dandy walked behind you, and ripped the dress down the back. You let out a small scream and fell out of fear, the cold air against your skin giving you goosebumps. He kept going until even the sleeves ripped.

You sat on your knees, crying and holding the fabric against your chest, thanking god that he didn't rip your bra. Dandy pushed you to the floor.

"NOW GO CHANGE!" He yelled. You scurried up the stairs to your room. When you got in there, you saw that all of your clothes were shredded, except for the dress you wore yesterday. You let out another small scream at the sight of it.

"Now you'll have to buy nice clothes." Dandy's voice behind you suddenly said. You jumped and turned around, facing him. "I have the money for you here." He handed you an envelope. "This will be worth five days of working." He then left.

You stood in the room, your tear soaked face getting damper as more tears flowed. How could you possibly love a maniac like him?

Time Skip

You were in the back of Gloria's car, sitting silently. Dandy had sent you into town to purchase more clothes while he stayed at home.

You wore the dress from the day before, and put your hair in an elegant hairstyle. (Image shown but a lot longer, about down to the reader's hips)

 (Image shown but a lot longer, about down to the reader's hips)

"I'm very sorry about Dandy." Gloria said, looking in the rear view mirror. "He has quite a temper."

After a few minutes of silence, Gloria rolled up to a large and expensive-looking dress store.

"I'll be back in an hour and a half, dear." She called to you. "Have a good time!" You sighed as the car rolled away.

Time Skip

You waited outside a cafe, sipping a Coke and people watching. You'd done a good amount of shopping and had quite a bit of new clothes. Finally, Gloria's car pulled up. You got up and walked over to her car.

"Hello, dear." Gloria smiled as you got into the back seat. "How was it?"

"Splendid." You replied. The car started and you looked out the window.

"I got a surprise for Dandy, by the way." Gloria looked in the rear view mirror.

"What is that?" You asked.

"I won't tell." Gloria said. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Time Skip

"Dandy, wake up, darling!" Gloria exclaimed as she walked into his room. Dandy sat up with a pout.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I have something for you!" Gloria said. "It's in your playroom!" The three of you walked to your room.

You were the first to walk in and your eyes widened. Gloria said something to Dandy in which he responded with a rude remark, yet you didn't hear. You could only pay attention to the thing in the middle of the room.

There stood a clown, but an extremely terrifying one, if they could get more terrifying than they already were. He wore a normal clown suit, except it was extremely filthy and covered with grime. On his face was a mask that covered the bottom half of his face that was a menacing grin.

"It's your very own clown!" Gloria cried. "And you can do whatever you'd like with him!"

These were the words she spoke you when you first met Dandy. Your heart dropped as Dandy was noticeably more interested in the clown than you. You sighed and sat in the back of the room. The clown didn't seem to notice you.

At one point, the clown started looking in Dandy's toy chest. You slowly stood up, scared that he would steal something. Dandy then began to look in the clown's bag.

A terrifying noise came from the clown's throat as he grabbed a juggling pin and whacked Dandy in the back of the head with it. You let out a loud gasp, catching the clown's attention.

He grabbed his bag and ran towards you. You tried to get to the door, but the clown grabbed you from behind and then, thunk!

You laid on the ground, nearly unconscious. Slowly, you lifted your head and groaned from the pain of being hit, but then you were hit a lot harder once more, knocking you out for good. Even after you were out cold, the clown hit you once more with a good amount of strength, then ran before Dandy got up.