Chapter Six

Once Dandy had left, you stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around yourself, you went to your room and pulled out a pair of PJs. It was a pair of pale pink, very short shorts with a short sleeved shirt that was the same color to go over it. You also slipped on a pair of pink fuzzy slippers

You dried off your hair, grabbed some (f/c) ribbons and sat down to begin braiding, but the door flew open, revealing Dandy.

"Hello." You said quietly, gathering small portions of your hair.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He was still noticeably angry.

"I was gonna braid my hair." You replied. "Wanna watch?"

"Good thing I'm bored." Dandy snarled as he sat on your bed. You gathered the portions of your hair and began a nine strand braid.

Dandy watched quietly and patiently as your fingers flew through your hair, twisting in ribbons here and there. He almost seemed hypnotized by your work.

Once you finished, your hair looked something like this (but a lot longer)

You smoothed out the braid with your hand and turned to Dandy.

"Was that entertaining enough for you?" You asked, raising your eyebrow.

"Yes, it was." Dandy replied, feeling the braid between his fingers. "I apologize for barging in on you like I did."

You sat there, mouth open, completely shocked. It was so odd seeing him act in such a kind manner.

"I accept your apology." You replied. "That's very kind of you." Your eyes met Dandy's, and you saw his face go slightly pink.

"Are you tired?" Dandy asked. You shrugged one of your shoulders. "Well, I'm growing tired myself. If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back."

Dandy left your room, and a couple minutes later, he came back, wearing white, silk pajama bottoms and a lavender bathrobe over it, a small portion of his chest exposed. Your face went red.

"Come." He said, putting his hand out. Slightly confused, you grasped his hand, and with a great amount of strength, Dandy pulled you right off of the bed.

You flew forward and your face collided with Dandy's chest. You were suddenly unbalanced, so you grabbed onto the first thing to help you stay up, which happened to be Dandy's shoulders.

You stood still for a couple seconds before realizing what position you were in. Slowly, your entire face went bright red, even the tips of your ears.

"I'm sorry-" You went to back up, but Dandy hooked his arm around your waist and held you close. He lifted your chin and stared at you.

"Are you embarrassed, my dear?" He asked in a quiet voice. Your heart began to beat faster.

"I..." You couldn't reply. Suddenly, Dandy dragged you to his room and shoved you against the wall, trapping you between his tall body  and the surface behind you.

You refused to look into Dandy's eyes. You felt a bit dirty with the way his chest pressed against yours, and you were also, of course, downright flustered.

Your eyes traveled to his lips. Oh, how you wanted to kiss him right at that moment. This unfamiliar sexual feeling made you weak in the knees.

Your thoughts were cut off when Dandy lightly placed his lips just above your eyebrow. All you could do was stare with your jaw on the floor. 

You pushed your head closer against his lips, wrapping your arms around his waist to signal you wanted to be closer. Dandy responded by slowly putting his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. His large hands ran up and down your back.

"I must get to bed. Good night." You said as you pulled away.

"Good night." Dandy replied as you walked to your room. Once you made it there, you took off your slippers and climbed into bed, where you slowly drifted to sleep.