"Their pediatrician, Dr. Brooks, told us how twins are like that; and that it was fine as long as they like it." Meryl explained. "There's my girl; are you hurting, sweetheart?" Meryl said softly to Margaret as she carefully picked her up and bent down to kiss Bradley. "Don?"

Don nodded as he kissed Margaret and then picked up Brady. "There's my boy; you can't be asleep if your sister isn't, huh?"

"This is the den where we spend a lot of time; and if we're in here the babies are either in here with us or in the adjoining bonus room." Meryl pointed to the adjoining room as Marie looked into it. "Don got us these amazing camera baby monitors that we can see on our phones and record."

Don nodded. "Because of that I was able to record what my brother-in-law did."

"That was smart." Greg said.

Marie saw the look on Meryl's face. "I read the report; I'm sure that was scary."

"Absolutely terrifying." Meryl choked as she kissed her daughter's head.

Don nodded as he kissed the top of Meryl's head. "But, she was calm even though she was breaking on the inside; and got our baby girl back quickly and unharmed."

"Not exactly unharmed." Meryl sighed. "Don tried to tell my brother he was holding her too tightly but he didn't listen."

Don shook his head. "You made sure it wasn't any worse."

"Can we see the rest of the house?" Greg asked. "Their nursery and where they sleep at night."

Don nodded as he led them to the main part of the house and the stairs as he continued to carry Brady; and then looked at Meryl. "Go on up, baby."

"We've been keeping one bassinet downstairs; and one upstairs in our bedroom." Meryl explained as she led them to hers and Don's bedroom; glad that she had picked stuff up and made the bed. "The bassinet is on Don's side because he changes their diapers and give them to me when they want to nurse."

Don nodded as Marie and Greg looked around. "She is still healing from traumatic births and life saving surgeries so I don't want her to do too much."

"You nurse, Mrs. Gummer?" Marie asked somewhat surprised that her favorite actress was so hands on. "No nanny?"

Don laughed. "Not my wife; not us."

"We have always been completely hands on parents." Meryl said. "I love being able to nurse all of my babies; as well as being as present in their lives as possible. I don't like the idea of someone else raising my babies. I don't want to miss a minute.

Don winked at her as he led them to the nursery. "Neither of us do. As I said, we aren't here very often so this nursery has been a work in progress."

"You have a very nice home." Greg said. "Where do you bathe them?"

Meryl nodded. "We only bathe them a couple times a week and it is always in the sink."

"We've been surprised by all the new tubs and gadgets to make sure the water is the right temp." Don laughed. "It's been awhile since we've done this."

Meryl followed Don and the social workers down the stairs. "We are so glad we get to do it again with them."

"We wouldn't trade a minute." Don said as he turned to the agents. "Is there anything else you would like to see?"

Greg looked at Marie who nodded. "I saw your double stroller jogger with the baby seats in the entry way. I would like to see the bases in the car."

"Of course." Don said. "Darl, do you want to stay in with Mags and Brady while I take them out to the car?"

Meryl nodded, hesitantly. "Can you bring him into the den for me?"