Questions, Answers and Even more Questions

The next morning was quite a morning all the two tenth generation light families were very much confused. 

"Wait, Tsuna you're saying that, that dream isn't a dream?" Enma asked pacing his family and Tsuna's watching him.

"I am saying that. There is no other explanation plus that is what my intuition is saying. That those were memories of what really happened. I don't know what caused them to suddenly appear like that."  Tsuna nodded explaining again.

"Then why don't we ask Yari?" Adelheid suggested. 

"I tried contacting her earlier, but nothing went through," Takeshi stated. "Not even her guardians are answering."

"That's strange shouldn't the shadows always be available?" Hayato questioned.

"Unless something has happened yes," Hibari said. Tsuna was concerned he hadn't told everything of what he remembered. He remembered moments his friends didn't one of which was kissing Yari before they went to Simon island, but then again he and she were alone at that time.

"If none of the Dark's are responding they must have a good reason too." Tsuna finally said after getting out of his thoughts. "Let's let them handle whatever it is I'm sure they'll contact us when they are finished."

"Tsuna is right. When they do contact us since we should be heading home unless you want us to help with the class." Enma said.

"I'm sure we can handle them, but I'll let you know if we do need the help." Tsuna smiled. Enma nodded as his family stood up to leave.

"Good luck with Yari," Enma smirked. Tsuna mumbled and looked down hiding a blush confusing his friends. The Simon left throwing worried glances towards the location of the Dark manor within the forest. Tsuna went to his room to be alone but mainly sort out his thoughts and his feelings. He was so confused, and every time he tried to figure out his feelings he would get lost in the memory of how pretty Yari's eyes were they were like a deep pure sea, drawing him deeper to further examine the glowing reefs beneath. Tsuna shook his head, see it happened again. He sighed it was obvious to him how he felt but not so much as to why all of a sudden.

At the Dark manor, Yari was getting chewed out by her cloud and her right hand, Red Lea.

"Yari you shoud know better than to release seals without one of us there with you!" Red ranted.

"I knew what I was doing Red." Yari sighed still half asleep keeping her eyes closed knowing they haven't completely changed back to normal yet.

"I don't care you could have died!" Red snapped angrily.

"But I didn't." Yari retorted.

"No, but you can't move you're lucky you can talk so soon after breaking those seals," Red growled.

Yari rolled her eyes. "The effects wouldn't have been that bad. Not being able to move is the worst the effects get, I'll be back to being 100%  in a couple days at least."

"At least what happens if it turns out to be longer?!" Red continued to rant growing angry.

"Then I'll deal with it," Yari replied calmly.

"How can you be so calm?!" Red complained. Yari groaned slightly in aspiration.

"I'm tired, Red can you please let me go back to sleep?" Yari asked. Red grumbled and walked out of Yari's room to let Yari get some more rest to hopefully speed up her recovery.

"How is she Red?" Rin asked when the cloud had come into the living room were he and the others were waiting.

"She says it will be at least a couple days before she is back to being 100%. She also doesn't seem very concerned." Red sighed plopping into an armchair. 

"She's always been like that," Rin stated.

"Even so that doesn't mean she can lie to us." Green huffed.

"I don't think she's lying," Hikari spoke up.

"Why do you say that Hikari?" Emmy asked.

"Well when has Yari ever lied to us?" Hikari asked. The shadow guardians fell silent.

"I don't recall her ever lying to me, after all, she gave me a home and a family," Blu muttered. The others all agreed with her statement.

"She's done so much for us and hasn't lied to us," Ruby said coming to the realization. The room became silent finding it hard to be angry at Yari's actions as of late.

Yari stared at the ceiling completely bored. She knew she shouldn't even try to move but she was so bored what else could she do. Therefore she tried to sit up but found she couldn't even do that.

"Great, I really hope I did the right thing," Yari grumbled closing her eyes finding sleep was the only thing she could do.