Dresses and Dark?

Yari had been asked by Tsuna to have a meeting with him about private matters, now she was heading over to the Vongola mansion alone. She had just finished what little paperwork she had when Tsuna called saying it was important, so Yari had little time to melt into her mask, like she wanted to anyway. When she got there though she wasn't expecting the girl population to be looking her for her mask.

"Good morning Miss. Dark. It seems like Miss. Farcea is needed," Astrid commented. Yari sighed and walked farther in.

"Maybe it's time I show myself, huh, Astrid?" Yari inquired looking over her shoulder. The butler looked at the teen dressed in a black and white strapless sweetheart neckline peplum dress, the black skirt was velvet with a paisley design. The white bodice had an orange flowery design on the left side. She also had a red cape that was longer on one side that had jeweled hoops running from halfway down to the tip of the cape. The cape was fastened by a double chain with horseshoe clips, the chain hung down ending with an oval medallion with feathers on either side.

"I believe it is Miss. Dark." Astrid remarked. Yari smiled and nodded her thanks brfore she went to Tsuna's office. She knocked once before being called in.

"Thanks for coming so quickly Yari," Tsuna stated.

"No need to thank me Tsuna. However I do have to wonder whats so important?" Yari inquired curiously. Tsuna chuckled and motioned to the chair infront of his desk. Yari sat down in the mentioned seat, after closing the door, and waited.

"I have a favor to ask of you." Tsuna replied.

"That favor is?" Yari asked raising an eyebrow.

"I heard that you drsign and make clothes and dresses to sell when you're not to busy. So I'm wondering if you would make a few dresses for our girlfriends." Tsuna requested. Yari smiled and leaned back in the chair.

"I would love to Tsuna, however I would need to borrow the girls for a few hours and I'm happy you gave me the heads up as well, this way the dresses will be done a week before the ceramony." Yari remarked.

"That quickly?" Tsuna muttered in question.

"I have a lot of free time since my guardians don't cause as much damage as yours do." Yari chuckled slightly.

"Is that so? Well in any case, Kyoko, Haru, Hana, and Chrome should be with the class." Tsuna stated. Yari nodded and stood.

"So Kyoya and Mukuro don't have girlfriends?" Yari asked.

"No they don't." Tsuna replied.

"Alright, well I'll be going and I'll have the girls back by dinner if not they'll be safe in my care." Yari said with a slight nod before she left the large office. From there Yari walked down the stairs that lead into the main hall, she continued to walk towards the large dining room.

Inside the dining room

The class chatted happily not noticing that Tsuna, Yari, Emmy, and Rin weren't there. Their conversations continued till the large oak doors opened. The class sat in silence and awe wondering who this person is that looks alot like their Yari.

"Who are you?" Nezu asked. The girl looked at Nezu her gold eyes flashing a bit. She smirked sharp canines gleaming in the light.

"I'm Yari Dark. I am as you know the tenth boss of the Dark Corporation." Yari stated proudly. "Now Kyoko-san, Haru-san, Hana-san, and Chrome-san, Tsuna-san wants you to come with me for a few hours."

The four named people stood and went over to the young don not minding Nezu's complaints.

"How are you Yari?" Kyoko asked. Yari smiled and turned to leave.

"I'm fine Miss. Vongola." Yari replied and walked out with the four girls following.

"I told you not to call me that Yari." Kyoko sighed.

"I'm just being respectful, after all Tsuna is technically my boss, and you are his girlfriend " Yari said calmly looking back at the orange haired girl. Kyoko sighed and looked to the other three for help.

"Miss. Dark, Kyoko would like you to call her by her first name much like you do with Tsuna and the other guardians." Chrome said meekly. Yari looked back at the female half mist guardian and sighed slightly.

"Chrome, I may not be as stubborn as Hayato but for this I will have to say no to, plus all my life before my father was killed he taught me to respect the don's wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend since we are just the shadows. As shadows we work in ways even the main family can not, even though we are as well known as the main. Also as shadows we are entitled to certain things. Now shadows don't just protect the main family they also keep information under rapes better than the sister family." Yari replied as the small group walked out of the mansion. Chrome nodded in understanding as well as the other three.

"I understand now, however if you were taught to respect the don's wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend then would not doing as they asked be disrespectful?" Kyoko asked her voice sounding innocent. Yari looked at Kyoko who was walking next to her.

"You've been around Tsuna when he's debating too much." Yari sighed and looked ahead again "you are correct Miss. Vongola, however you told me to call you by your name, you did not ask me to. As the don of the shadow family I only take orders/suggestions from the don of the main family, Tsuna."

At that Kyoko sighed in defeat.

"So, why did Tsuna want us to accompany you for a few hours?" Hana asked.

"The ceremony is in a few weeks right?" Yari asked gaining nods from the girls. Smiling she continued "he asked me if I would make dress for you four for the party following the ceremony, and I need to know what type of dress you would like."

"Oh alright." Haru stated happily.