"Wooh! What a ride," Harley yelled. I sighed slightly, making sure a whole helicopter doesn't crash, kind of makes you tired. I stumbled slightly, tripping over some debris. Floyd caught me. I sent him a quick smile.

"That was real impressive there-" he began.

"Lilith." He hummed in response. "My name is Lilith, I never told you." 

"Lilith. Well, that was pretty cool," he spoke.

"Thanks, you should see what I can do to people's minds," I proposed. 

"I saw," he replied.

"Not personally," I smirked. "I can see you're wildest dreams and your worst nightmares, any thought you've ever had and what's going through your mind right now," I whispered, getting closer to him. "You're thinking about me and how close I am to you," I smirked, pulling away from him, and walking away. "Come on." I gestured for him to follow. We caught up with everyone else.

Nothing happened until Captain Boomerang and Slipknot attempted to escape. Attempted was the keyword. Both men turned around punching and kicking the soldiers behind them. Captain Boomerang threw one of his weapons at Katana but missed as she did a flip, avoiding it. She ran after him pinning him to the wall, her sword against his neck. Slipknot had managed to get to the roof of a building but wasn't in luck for much longer. 

"Hold your fire," Flag ordered, putting away his gun. I watched as he started tapping the device on his wrist. There was a bang. I then looked at Slipknot, who was dangling from a building with no head. Smoke covered the gruesome parts. 

"Now that's a killer app," Harley laughed. 

"I want one," I exclaimed, smiling. 

"Okay. You wanna keep playing the Hollywood squares version of 'I'll blow your freaking head off?'" Flag questioned, walking around, glancing at us all. "Are you next?"

"You tripping, homie," El Diablo spoke.

"You next, Deadshot?" Flag addressed, turning to the hitman. 

"Did you just threatened me?" Floyd asked, his voice low. 

"Oh, yeah," Flag muttered.

"He just threatened me," Floyd announced, pointing at the soldier.

"At least he didn't blow your head up," I pointed out, gesturing up to the body that was still dangling.

"All right, I'm gonna kill him," Floyd mumbled, addressing Harley and me.

"Well, you better make it quick 'cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one," Harley told.

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, five or seven of these SEALs. After that, I'm gonna need some help, you down?" He explained.

"They hurt me, I'm ready to get even," I replied. 

"Always. What about the shit in our necks?" Harley queried. I nodded my head towards her as if to ask the same question. 

"Your friend's gonna help us out with that, right?"  Floyd turned to her. We stopped walking for a second before she replied.

"You're my friend, too," she responded, nudging him. "So are you, Witchy," she added, turning to me.

"Thanks, Bubblegum," I spoke, nudging her. It was a nickname I'd given her ages ago, she started calling me Witchy, I started calling her Bubblegum because of her hair. 

"Stay evil, doll face. Spread the word," he instructed. He then walked away and I followed behind him. 

"I can help with that," I informed. "Get me a tablet, something I can work with and then I can hack into the app, disable the chips. Or I can brainwash all of them into forgetting any of this shit happened. However, I think they've got someone else watching us with the exact same app. So disabling it is the best option. If I get caught though, it's bye bye us," I explained. 

"Damn, you're smart and hot, sweet cheeks," he complimented.

"Like I said before, my parents made sure of it. I couldn't just be my powers, that would be boring, wouldn't it?" I glanced up at him. 

"Ask Harley for her phone," he whispered.

"No, I need something more up to date, something faster. No offence, her phone is pretty bad but it's only to communicate." I paused, my eyes flickering to the soldiers around us. "I need one of their tablets. Wait until one of them dies, grab it off of them." 

I walked away, leaving him behind. I decided to see what we were up against. A whole lot of guns but a whole lot of stupid. They each had their fears, something I could use. 

It was a short while after when I heard someone fall. I turned around, red flowing from my fingertips to only see that it was Captain Boomerang on the floor because Killer Croc had pushed him. He got up quickly. I rolled my eyes, continuing to walk. Looking at my surroundings, I saw a strange substance covering broken cars and debris. It was strange, something I'd never seen before. I walked towards the damage, wanting to see if I could decipher anything. Flag pointed his gun towards me as I walked towards the spikes. 

"Chill, I'm trying to see if I can see anything," I revealed, rolling my eyes again. He lowered his gun slightly, watching me carefully. I knelt down, reaching my hand out towards the, what looked like, goo, but felt like glass. It wasn't human. I closed my eyes, letting the images flow through my mind. I saw a woman, she was wearing a crown and her body was glowing, a white light surrounding her. She moved almost like a dancer, elegantly. I then saw a man, he was much bigger but they bore a resemblance. 

The Enchantress and her brother, Incubus. 

I gasped, pulling away. My eyes flashed red then back to normal. 

"What the fuck?" I yelled. I stood up, turning towards Flag with a glare. "Terrorist? That's what you call that?" 

"Calm down, Georgiana," he ordered, pulling his gun back up and pointing it at me.

"Don't call me that, that's not my name," I screamed. It wasn't until then that I noticed the red. It wasn't just in my hands, it was everywhere. I balled my fists, taking a deep breath. I couldn't, not yet anyway. It needed to be the right moment. "It's Lilith," I told him, my voice calmer. I turned away and continued to walk, ignoring the stares I was receiving from everyone. 

A/N Sorry this is really crap. I'm sorry the updates are so slow but A Levels, a job and two shows was a bad idea on my part, so I don't really have much spare time. I'm currently updating as many stories as possible instead of doing my homework and tidying my room. Xxx