Chapter 1

(A/N):

For those who are new to fan-fics, I'll just leave the meaning to some things that might not be known!

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye color

I'm not sure if there are others, but that should be it! Enjoy!! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Ahhhhhh!! Land!! Finally!!" I exhaled. I just landed in Japan and must I say after 13 LONG hours... you start missing land and walking, sitting for all those hours..."Man!! who knew sitting could actually make you tired and in pain!" I stretched myself out before picking up my stuff again and getting out of the airport. The air in Tokyo was so nice and different, I mean I just came from America so I can feel the difference, and let me say I prefer Tokyo. I have been in America for a very long time, like ever since I was in grade 3. My parents decided that it was best to move there since dad got a better opportunity. My brother and I were kids... we didn't really have a choice, but it wasn't that bad.

As I am walking down the streets of Tokyo, heading to my new apartment, that my parents kindly bought for me (yes, we aren't short on money), I started thinking of my sudden decision to move back to Japan. I mean, maybe my brother is like one of the main reasons... but I wouldn't sit for 13 hours on a plane just to follow my brother, even if we are very close. I miss the feel of being in Japan, it's different when you are surrounded by your own kind, you speak the same language, you don't look different; like an outsider, and people here in Japan are just naturally nice. I'm 16, so I'm at an age where I want to "leave the nest" and explore the world on my own, I mean if my brother can do it why can't I?

"Here you go miss, everything is already set up" I was handed the key to my apartment once I arrived, I didn't even have to wait for a single second, hehe lucky me. I thank the movers for their hard work and step into my new apartment to see how it looks. "Wow" if I wasn't standing inside now with the keys in my hand I wouldn't believe that I'm supposed to live in this place! It's amazing!! Thank you, parents, for giving your daughter a perfect place like this to spend the next three years in.

Flopping on my sofa after unpacking my suitcases, I check the time and it's already late afternoon. I didn't realize I took that long to pack, I guess taking a few dancing breaks does waste time... Oops. I grab my phone and call my brother, I need to let him know that I am here and see if he can meet up with me. The sister is ready to intrude into his life mwahaha. "Onii-chan!! Hey, I just finished unpacking everything, thought I'd call you so we can meet up hehe"

"No no I'm not tired, I can meet you, or more like I want to meet you haha"

"Ok ok sure, Maji Burger, don't worry I'll find it, your friend doesn't mind that I'm coming right?"

"Great!! See ya!!"

Finally gonna meet my brother!! I wanted us to be alone in our first meeting, but I guess one friend won't hurt. I grab my jacket and directly head out, I still have to figure out where this 'Maji Burger' place is. Figures that my brother hangs out at a burger place... Psssh I swear if you see him you would not think he eats at least 20 burgers a day. Girls would envy him.

After walking around and asking people for directions. God, I miss talking Japanese!! I finally found the place. I stood outside the restaurant and thought of how I got here, so you know, I could memorize the road. Weirdly enough it is not that far away from here. Hehe lucky for me, whenever I run out of food, or one of my food experiments fail; some people call it cooking, I can always just hop to Maji and eat a nice burger. Yes, I am not one of the best cooks you could meet... which I find very bizarre. I can pick up almost anything I get interested in, but I was never able to be perfect or even close in cooking. I find it very annoying. I guess my brother got the cooking genes; like he needed more skills.

I walk inside, getting my phone to text my brother that I am already here. I see the counter and someone ordering. He's big, and I mean like tall and broad, kind of resembles my brother's figure. I then look up and see his hair, I know that hair almost instantly. No one has the same hair as my brother's, and I mean it! I searched or to be more specific looked at all the guys I've met or even just passing people on the streets. What's weird or different about his hair is the color of it. It's red but as it goes down it starts fading to black... how weird is that?! And it's all natural!! But I like it, and it kind of suits him haha.

"Onii-chan!!!" I started running towards him. "Huh? oh, wait wait wait" *oof* Before he could do anything I directly jumped into his arms! I mean come on, what kind of adorable little sister doesn't hug her big brother! Luckily he put his tray of I don't know how many burgers down before catching me. "(Y/N), how many times do I have to tell you to at least warn me before you attack?" He says that every time I hug attack him, it never works.

"What are you saying? I did warn you. I said Onii-chan and THEN started running. That should have given you enough time to prepare yourself haha" giving him the cute little sister smile he can never resist. I like to mess with people like that. He shakes his head, takes his tray and walks me to where he and his friend are sitting. "(Y/N) this is my friend and teammate Kuroko Tetsuya" he sits down and starts eating, not even waiting for anyone.

"Hi, I'm (L/N) (Y/N), Kagami's little sister!" While giving him a warm smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hellooo everyone!!!

I was really contemplating whether I should say this or not, but oh well! Let's just go with it!

This is my first time ever publishing something I wrote... and I know it is just the first chapter but if you have reached this part and you're still reading that makes me happy haha. That's if you liked it of course...

A little something about myself, coming up with stories is not something new to me, I come up with stories almost every week if I want to, and how long my stories get in my head. BUUUUUT writing down those stories... wellllll that my friends is a whole different feeling.

Just this summer (2017), my sister told me to make use of all those endless stories I keep coming up with and write at least one down. We are both anime fans and we found Wattpad recently or I don't know if its recently... POINT!! Let's just say, it opened a new door for us to embrace our love for our anime character who we could never be with :'(

Yes, I am talking about fanfictions. If you open my profile you could see how many I have saved... I can go a bit crazy with the things I love...

Which leads us to where we are. I finally decided to write one down. Yaaay!!! I hope you guys like it and stick around!

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/