Chapter 21

(Y/N)'s POV:

Time passes by with school work, practice since the Winter cup is coming up next, and hangouts with friends. Now summer vacation is right around the corner! Which means... MY BIRTHDAY IS SOON!!

This year I'll finally be able to celebrate it with Onii-chan and good friends! I can't wait! We can all meet up and have fun! I even share the same birthday as Kise-senpai, we can do a shared party! This is so exciting!!

One thing I didn't expect... The weather! It is so hot in Japan! I could feel myself evaporating when I walk outside! Makes you want to stay indoors all day! Or at least go to the beach! Actually, I will go to the beach, I mean... Can you imagine Daiki in nothing but swimming shorts... A full all day view of those lovely tanned abs of his! Just imagining it makes me feel hotter than ever!

I shall make it my mission to drag him to the beach!

"Oi! Shortcake! I got Ice cream, come get it before it melts!" Daiki went to the Konbini to buy more ice since we are starting to run out. We are adding ice to all our drinks! That's how hot it is!

"Coming!! Did you get the one I like?"

"No, I got the one I like!" Sometimes he thinks he is just so funny!

"Very funny! We both like the same one!" We sit on the couch, in front of the AC and start eating our Ice creams.

"Augh! It is seriously hot! Even this stupid AC doesn't help!" Daiki is sweating more than me, so I guess he feels it more?

"Here! I'll make you feel better!" I take my ice cream and put it on his nose!

"Ah! That's cold!"

"Hehe! Don't you feel better? Look at your cute little white nose!" We both like the ice cream that is white milk cream covered in chocolate! I always eat the chocolate layer first! So now he has white cream on his cute little nose!

"You! What part of me is little huh!" He takes my ice cream away, and starts to tickle me! He finished his one, so he isn't facing problems!

"Daiki! Stop! Haha! I CAN'T BREATH! Haha!"

"Am I still little?! I can eat you in one bite! You are the little one!"

"Aaaah! Haha, stop!! Wait wait! My phone is ringing! Haha, let me answer!" He stops and I answer my phone. "Hello?"

"(Y/N)! What took you so long to answer! Go home now! Alone! Go!" What's up with Onii-chan?

"Eh? Why? What's going..."

"No time to argue! Just go!!" Sheesh ok!

"Fine fine!" I tell Daiki and head out of the apartment. "I don't get what's the hurry, I mean I live..."

"(Y/N)?" I see someone I never expected to see...

"Shortcake! What's going on?" Daiki comes out and stands next to me

"Father..." No way!

"Did you get to the apartment first?" I guess that's what Onii-chan was talking about...

"No, I didn't..."

"Augh! I was too late! Well... Good luck!!" Eh!! Don't leave this on me!

"I thought you would be home, I wanted to surprise you. Where were you?" My father is really shocked that I came out of another apartment. I don't really have a plan sorted for this situation!

"Oh! Umm... I was home! I just passed by my neighbor! That's all!" I give him my innocent look trying to get away with just that. Daiki is thankfully staying quiet in all this!