*
*
*

We went to bed that night and Harry seemed restless. "Hey, what's wrong?" He huffed crossing his arms. "Don't be a baby, one week without me is nothing." He sighed so I reached over to hug him. "I love you, do you want me to make you laugh?"

"How are you going to make me laugh? I'm hurting."

I giggled turning over to lean on him. He looked at me as I grabbed his face. "Hey, there puddin pop."

Harry and I hated weird nicknames for each other. We stick to a few basic ones, but one time we overheard a couple in our hotel room when we stayed in Chicago last year. All they called each other was 'puddin' or 'sweet potato pie', it was weird.

"What's the matter snuggle bear, what's got you down in the dumps?" He laughed shaking his head.

"Nothing my little blueberry muffin." I giggled. "Just gonna miss my cutie patootie." He rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, hare bear-"

"Jane," he sighed. "That's an actual nickname of mine, that's cheating." This was a stupid game we played every now and then to see who can come up with new ones.

"Sorry, my honey chicken strip." He burst out laughing, putting his arms around me.

"You win." He kissed my forehead. "New game, whoever can get naked the fastest-"

"Harry seriously, let's just try to sleep." He groaned. "What do you want to do then?"

"You." I rolled my eyes. "Before I leave, it can be quick." I turned to my side and he followed putting his arms around me. "Come on, don't you want to feel daddy's big cock inside of you?" I squeezed my thighs together trying not to make it obvious that his words can get to me. "I bet I can make you get wet with just my words."

"Try me." He chuckled.

"I'd kiss down your back first, slowly until I reached that beautiful curve in your spine. I'd turn you around and kiss your neck, licking and sucking on that spot you love, down to those big sexy tits. I'd squeeze them gently and play with your nipples."

"They're sensitive," I said quietly.

"Mhmm, so I'd suck on them for a little before going down to your sweet little pussy." I bit my lip. "I'd take my time to lick every inch of you. That little clit of yours is already swollen, ready to be licked and sucked on. You'd smell so good and taste fucking amazing. I wouldn't be able to stop pleasuring you until you cum all over my tongue." He paused and I realized I was grinding up against him. "We just got started princess, because now I'm as hard as a rock and who's going to take care of daddy?"

"Me." I whimpered as his hand went to cup my sex.

"Exactly, so you'd get on your knees and open your mouth." I nodded. "And you would suck my big cock until it reached that tight throat, but my baby is so good at sucking cock huh?" I nodded. "You'd fight your reflex and swallow around me."

"Only for you." I practically moaned.

"Exactly, because you're so good to me-" I turned quickly and nearly attacked him kissing him all over. I pushed him back against the bed and straddled him. In a flash, I was taking off his shorts and moving my panties to the side to sink down on him. "Holy shit."

"Shut up and fuck me." I didn't need to tell him twice.

*
*
*

As Daisy and I walked beside Harry he held our hands. "Okay this is where you leave me, I love you, sweetheart." He told Daisy who hugged him. "I'll see you in a week but I'm going to call you every day, okay?"