Chapter Four

N/A: Hey guys ;) First of all thx so much for all the votes and sweet comments and reviews on my last chapters ;) that really means a lot to me to get feedback. And I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I'm super busy right now. Sorry. It's just a short chapter and not the best, but I hope you like it. xoxo

****************************************************************************************

*Natasha POV*

    Today is the day. Today is October 26th 2017. Today is the release date of our movie. Today the whole world is going to see our movie. I'm so excited for everybody to see it and to hear all their reactions and comments on it. I hope they all love what we did. It's a Thank You and contribution to our amazing Creampuffs.

    Tonight I'm going to see the movie in the cinema with the cast and crew and some creampuffs, who are coming out here to Toronto or are from around here. Tonight I'm going to see Elise again. Just thinking about it makes me start smiling at myself, while I sit on my couch in the living room with my coffee cup in my right hand while petting Charlie next to me with my left.

   I still can't believe she just kissed me on her balcony. It all has been so perfect. The moment, the setting with the city lights in the back, the atmosphere, just everything when the woman of my dreams kissed me. Every time I think about it makes me all tingly and I've been thinking about it all day, everyday. I get that warm fuzzy feeling in my belly and I can't help it but I just have to start smiling. Elise makes me so happy, she doesn't even have to do something, just her existence makes my life so much better.

    Elise and I haven't seen each other after her little party since we both have been working and being busy. So we haven't had a change to talk about it all yet, but I think we both know now that we want the same things. We want each other. At least I hope so.

    Annie and I haven't yet talked about what has happened at Elise party either. We both know what Annie kissing Kaitlyn meant to her and how to makes her feel and from seeing Kaitlyn I could tell they felt the same way, as I always told Annie, and I think they both realized that now as well. I'm excited to hear all her feels and how it's going for them now. Annie doesn't know yet what has happened on the balcony. I know she's my best friend and I will definitely tell her just haven't I had the time yet and I still can't believe it myself. But I will definitely tell her as soon as possible.

    I've get pulled out of my thoughts as I hear my phone ringing. I stop petting Charlie and lean over to the coffee table in front of me. While I put my coffee cup down on the table I pick up my phone and see Annie's contact picture on my lock screen.

"Hi Annie, what's up?" I answer with a smile as I sit back on the couch next to Charlie.

"Woman, what are you doing right now?" Annie asks me in a fast tone.

"Uhm nothing just sitting on my couch and drinking my coffee."

"Okay good, I don't know what's going on but I'm kinda nervous and it's not because of the premiere tonight. Well sort of."

"It's because of Kaitlyn isn't it?" I ask her while I pet Charlie again.

"Well yeah. It's just... I don't know what it is now between us and I don't know if they might just think it was all just a stupid game and just..."

"Annie?!" I stop her rambling, which is actually pretty cute to see or more hear Annie like this. "They like you. For sure. And I'm pretty sure they don't think it was just a stupid game and that it didn't mean something."

"Are you sure?" Annie asks me in a cute little shy voice.

"Yes" I answer her with a smile. "I've seen their reaction after the kiss and in general I've told you for years now that they like you and the way the look at you. Which definitely got even more intense after your kiss by the way." I laugh a little just thinking about how adorably they looked at Annie ever since and already before.

"Well I hope you are right!"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure, which by the way, we haven't talked about the evening yet. How was the kiss?" I ask with a smirk since I know the answer.

"Oh boy, it just was... amazing. I don't really have words for it." I can hear Annie smile through the phone.

"I know what you mean." I sign.

"What?!" Annie's voice raises up and I realize what I just said.

"I know what you mean. When I've got up I've went to Elise' balcony and she came out there as well and well she just kissed me." I start smiling again.

"Oh my god Nat! Why haven't you told me? This is amazing. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Annie. Well we have been very busy and I  thought you probably had something else on your mind."

"Maybeee." Annie laughs a little, "well anyways, seems like we had both a pretty amazing night!"

"Yeah I think so too." I  smile.

"I'm just... I don't really know how to be around them tonight. I mean we haven't had a change to talk about it all and...." Annie trails off.

"Annie just be yourself and be as always with them. You haven't talked about it yet, and even though you don't want to let everybody to know that you finally kissed, do you?"

"No, I clearly don't want to... yet. You are right, well thanks Nat, I have to go I'll see you tonight." Annie tells me.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I say and hang up.

    I put my phone down next to me on the couch and turn towards Charlie as I hear my phone ring again. This time a text. I turn back around and pick up my phone again. I start smiling immediately when I see who the text is from. How can she make me so happy with just one simple text?

Elise (10:03am): Hey lady, excited for tonight?

Natasha (10:04am): Hey girl, yes I am. How about you?

Elise (10:04am): Me too. I can't wait for everybody to finally see our movie. But there is just one problem...

Natasha (10:05am): I can't wait either. Why? What is it?

Elise (10:06am): I don't know what to wear tonight. I can't decide...

Natasha (10:06am): Oh well... you've got me very concerned. I don't know either yet. Most likely something black. ;)

    Even though Elise got me very anxious for a second she's just too cute. We always have that, already since season one, that we can calm each other down before public events or talk about what we want to wear. It's so great to have her there through all of this. It's good to know that we can always rely on us.

    I get pulled out of my train of thoughts as I feel my phone buzzing in my hand again.

Elise (10:11am): What do you think about that?

Elise (10:11am): -image downloading-

    I almost drop my phone as I see the picture she just sent me. It's a selfie she just took  standing in front of the mirror with the back towards it. In a shirt that's exposing basically her whole back, her very sexy back, which I definitely enjoy touching. In the corner of the picture I can see her beautiful face with that sexy not so innocent smirk on her face, which tells me she knows probably exactly what she's doing right now. I'm basically staring at that picture and I can feel my cheeks heat up.

Natasha (10:19am): I like that shirt. Looks good on you.

Elise (10:20am): You like it? Well that's good to know. I guess I'll be wearing that tonight then. Thanks for helping out. See you tonight chicken.

Natasha (10:21am): No problem. See you tonight monkey.

    I put my phone done but not before I once more take a look at the picture Elise just sent me.

"Oh boy what are you doing to me Elise?!", I ask myself as I hear a little bark from Charlie right next to me, who probably agrees with me.