Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

Just admit it.... You like her. Then I sigh and look at Y/N and continue to caress her cheek. "Perhaps that nurse is right.... I do like you. No... I'm in love with you" I stand up and lean down. I place a soft kiss on her lips.

-Shock and Confusion-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to be met with a pair of lips attached on mine. I push the person off me. My eyes widened in shock when I see the person in front of me. Corporal Levi. "Corporal! What are you doing?! Why'd you kiss me?!" I scream at him.

He came closer to me and place his hands on either side of me, leaning his face really close to mine. "I kissed you because.... I'm in love with you" he said. My eyes widened as I push him of me and got up. "Why so sudden?" I asks him. He shrugs and come closer to me. I flinch and run out of the room.

Then my running slowed and I start walking. I place my hand on my lips as I thought of what happens just now. Corporal Levi loves me? I shook my head. 'What am I thinking? There isn't time for love. I have to focus on killing the Titans' I thought.

My stomach grumble. 'I'm hungry... I think I'm gonna have some meal' I thought, then I make my way to the cafeteria.

When I get there, I sit on my usual table with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. They turn to me and smile. "Y/N! It's good to see you back on your feet" Eren exclaim hugging my side. "How are you feeling Y/N?" Armin ask me. "I'm okay... But, what happen out there? Why can't I seem to remember anything?" I asks them. They look at each other.

"You really don't remember?" Mikasa asks me. I shook my head no. Eren lean closer to my ear "you loose control and you used your power in front of everyone" he whispers. My eyes widened and I abruptly stand up "I did what?!" I scream. Every heads turn towards me. "I um... Sorry a-about that *Nervous laugh*" I sit back down. My face is probably as red as tomato "well... That was embarrassing" I say. They laugh "it sure does" they say. I glare at them and they raise their hands up in a mock surrender, still chuckling slowly. Then we start eating.

We talk about random things as we eat. Then I feel someone standing behind me. I turn around to check who it was, to be met with a pair of steel grey eyes. Corporal Levi. I stand up and turn around saluting "sir!!" I yell out. He waves me off and looks at me. "My office after dinner" he said, then walks off. The others look at me. I look at them, then shrug. I sit back down and continued eating, with a thought in the back of my mind.

What did he want from me?

Time-skip

I made my way to Corporal Levi's office, but the same thought keep coming back on my mind. What does he wants from me?

After a while of walking I finally reached his office. I take a deep breath and with a shaky hand, I give the door a gentle knock. "State your name and purpose" I heard his voice from the other side. "It's Cadet L/N sir! You wished to see me" I said loudly for him to hear. "Come in!" His voice instruct.

I slowly open the door and enters the room. "Close the door and lock it" he said. Nervously I did as told. After I did what he said. I turn around and face him. "Walk closer" he said. I walk towards him slowly until I'm standing right in front of him. "Sit down" he said gesturing towards the seat in front of him with his head. Then he just sit there staring at me with a stoic expression.

Can't take the silence any longer, I decided to break it. "I-is there a-anything you need f-from me?" I asks, stuttering a bit. He leans himself forward and place his chin on his hand "not really.... Except for one thing..." he said. I sit there nervously waiting for him to finish his sentence. Then he got up and walk around his desk until he was in front of me. Then he place his hands on either side of me on the arm rest and lean closer to my face. "... You" he said.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I asks nervously, leaning back slightly. "I wanna kiss you" he said, like it was the most simplest thing ever. "W-wha?" I let out. "As I said this evening in the infirmary... That I'm in love with you. I want an answer from you" he said. Staring into my eyes. "W-what answer?" I asks nervously.

He moves away and leans himself on his desk, eyes still focus on me. "Do you feel the same?" He asks. I look down, I seriously don't know. I don't know how I should feel about him. I never been in love with anyone. I don't know what love feels like. This whole thing is so new to me.

"I'm talking to you cadet... Don't act like a wall and answer me. Look at me as well" he said. I look up at him. "I-I don't k-know what to f-feel about you, c-corporal. T-this is too s-sudden. I-I'm afraid I c-can't give you an a-answer n-now" I say nervously.

He sigh "I understand... I have to admit, it is too sudden. I get why you're shock and confused by my sudden confession towards you. But remember this... What I feel for you is real" he got up and walk towards me again, leaning down until he's in the same eye level. He held my hand and place it on his chest where his heart is supposed to be. "There... Do you feel it? My heart... It's beating for you" he said, keeping my hand on his chest. Yes... I feel it. It's beating in a rapid pace. I guess... Corporal Levi did loves me. I look down, not knowing what should I say.

He sigh and let my hand go, then he leans back slightly but still fairly close to me "I'm gonna give you some time to think about an answer for me. Don't take too long. A week max. After a week and I don't get any answer from you, I'm gonna answer it for you" he said. I nod my head "o-okay" I said.

I got up and walk away, as my hand was about to turn the door knob open, his voice stopped me. "Did I say you're dismissed, cadet?" He said. Then I heard his footstep. Then I feel his arms snaking around my waist "don't forget it... You have to give me an answer after a week, got it?" He said to my ear. "Y-yes c-corporal" I reply. He removes his arms from my waist "you may go" he said. I open the door and exit the room.

After I got back to my room, I change myself into my pyjamas. Then I flop down to my bed. I laid on my back and look up at the ceiling.

'Today I just got a confession from my Corporal. What should I answer him? I'm so confused right now' I thought. That was the last thing on my mind as I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

*to be continued*