Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

"You see... That was the most painful day I've ever experienced in my whole life. But it doesn't matter now... You will be mine" he said, as his face is starting to get closer to mine. "W-What are you d-doing? G-get off of m-me!" I scream. He starts caressing my cheek. "you're so beautiful, Y/N. The moment I saw you... I know that I have to have you" he said. I start shaking "please... let me go..." I plead.

Then....

-Save... Me-

Levi P.O.V

'Where's Y/N? It's almost lunch and I haven't seen her all day' I thought, worried that something bad might have happen to her. Without knowing that something bad IS happening to her.

I walk down the hall. Then I stop 3 cadet that's walking around. They salute at me. I nod at them. "Have any of you seen Y/N?" I ask them. They look at each other "no we don't see her around, corporal" they reply. I sigh and dismiss them.

'Where are you Y/N?' I thought. Then I continue to walk down the hall. Then I heard noise in one of the boys dorm room.

Y/N P.O.V

He starts rubbing my side up and down. I felt disgusted. He moves his head to my neck and start kissing up my neck, until he reaches my lips. He forcefully kissed me. I didn't kiss back. Tears stream down my cheeks as I start trembling from fear.

Then he pulls away "just give in, babe. I know you love it" he said. "Noo... Get off me... Please" I begs. He shook his head and send a glare at me. I flinch and start shaking even more. He starts hitting me. "S-stop... Please" I cried out.

"You'll give in soon" he said. Then he starts unbuttoning my shirt while sucking my neck, surely leaving hickeys. He continues doing so down to my stomach. I close my eyes tightly, wishing that this was all just a dream.... A horrible nightmare.

His hand is on my belt as he begin to strip down my pants. "Stoop!!!!" I scream. He covers my mouth with his hand, preventing me from screaming more. "Scream again... I dare you. I'll torture you even more" he said. He slowly removes his hand from my mouth as I start to shake more. "P-please... D-Don't do t-this. I'm b-begging you" I begged.

He shook his head "if you would've accept me that day... This wouldn't have happen to you" he said. He moves his face closer to mine "let's continue now... Shall we?" He said. I start struggling more "no... Don't.... Please" I cried out. 'Someone... Please help me.... Levi' I thought. Please get me out of this nightmare.

"Heeeelpp!!!!" I scream, I don't care if he would torture me. I just need someone to get me out of this. His expression turn to an angry one. He was about to hit me, when someone burst open the door.

Levi P.O.V

I heard someone screaming for help. I know that voice. 'Y/N!!' I thought. I run down the hall of the boys dorm and kick the door open, where I heard the sound came from.

In the room, I see something that brings anger built up inside me. Y/N tied on a bed and she's half naked, she looks pretty beaten up. Then a guy on top of her. I hate to think of what would've happen if I came any later.

"Bastard!!" I scream advancing towards the guy. I yanked him of Y/N and drag him out. Then I slam him on the wall. Then people begin to gather around us, but I don't care. I'm gonna teach this guy a lesson.

Then I start punching, kicking, slamming him around the hall. Then someone stops me "corporal... Stop it" one of the cadet said. I yanked him off me. "Don't you dare tell me what to do!" I glare at him. I turn to the guy and pick him up, his faces shows fear. Good.

"This is a lesson to you and everyone else in the room" I say the second one looking at everyone. Then I look back to the guy in my grip "touch Y/N again or even get any closer to her.... I'm going to kill you" I say. Then I slam him to the wall and kick him, this time knocking him out.

Cadet's P.O.V

'Woah.... Throughout the years I've been here. I've never seen corporal Levi this mad. He must've loves Y/N so much' I thought as I look at the damage he caused on the guy. Wait... That's John! I've heard from the others that Y/N rejected him.

Levi P.O.V

'That should teach him a lesson. Next time he tries that again. I'm gonna kill him' I thought as I walk back to the room.

I walk towards the bed and gently place my head on her head. She close her eyes tightly as she flinch and begin to squirm "no! stop!" she screams. "Y/N... It's okay... You're save now" I said gently. She relaxes. Then she opens her eyes. "Corporal..." She said. I untied her and fix her clothes. Then I pick her up bridal style.

'She was almost raped. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you' I thought as I look down at her shaking form in my arms. I start walking to my room. Then I place her gently on the bed "no... Stop! Don't!" She screams. I guess the bed traumatised her.

"It's okay! It's okay... You're okay!" I said as I desperately try to calm her down. I pick her up and I sit on the bed. I place her on my lap and hold her close to my chest. She's still trembling. I begin to sway her back and forth, trying to calm her.

Then she starts to calm. I pulled away and look down at her. She opens her eyes and looks up at me. I smile gently "you're okay..." I whispered gently. She nods her head and place her head back on my chest "thank you... I was so scared" she cries. I tightens my hold around her "I know... But you're okay now... I'll protect you. I promise" I say. I feel her nod, then after a few minutes I heard a soft snore coming from her. I gently move and place her on the bed. She flinch slightly before relaxing. She probably needed some space after what happens to her. So I got up from the bed, as I was about to walk away, her hand grab my wrist.

I turn to her confused "stay with me..." She said. I nod my head and she scooted over. I slowly laid beside her, she instantly snuggle closer to me. I held her close. Then she begin to snore a bit. I smile and kiss the top of her head. I close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*