"So how's the celebration? You had fun?" I asked her as I brought my clothes back to my closet. "Yeah and well no drinks allowed so I didn't get drunk. We just watched a movie and talked to each other."

I smiled at her words. 'Maybe its a disney movie.' "oh by the way, who went there?" As I asked the question, she coughed like she choked on something."Hey, you okay there? Anything wrong?"

"Uhh n-nothing. I'll just take a shower before telling you"  I then got curious. Maybe she has a lot to say. But she'll go to the-- ohhhh she'll have to take a shower.... hmm... "Can I go with you?"

I smirked hearing her breathing stopped. "A-ahh? I-I umm... yo-you" 'My cute little cub is blushing right now I see...'  I laughed at her.

"Chae, im joking. Dont worry about it" I said so she can stop from thinking deeply.

"Oh... thats sad. I was just about to let you." I stopped smiling and felt that my face is hot. And yes, she laughed at me. "eh?" Im so caught off guard....

"Hahaha chill there pengu~ I'll just end the call but I'll call you. Is that ok?" She stated. Im still a blushing mess and can't decide what word to produce. "O-ok-ay..." And she ended the call.

I sat up and looked at my phone. 'When did she learned how to flirt?' I look like an idiot while getting wild like a worm showered with salt. "Damn you Son Chaeyoung! Why do you do this to me?! *screech*"

I heard a knock on the door. What a timing. "Who's there??" The door opened and my mom popped, looking worried.

"What happened honey? I heard you screaming.." I felt very embarrassed. Wait, is it loud enough that mom can hear? Its like a normal talking voice tho....

"U-uhh nothing mom. I just had a call with Chaengie. Sorry for disturbing.."

"Oh no honey. If you think I came here to say that, there's another thing to call your attention." I looked to her straight into the eyes with a questioning look. "Someone wants to talk to you."

'Me? Someone went here just to talk to me?' I have a surprised face plastered on me. Maybe its Jihyo or Jeongyeon just to give me a supply that I forgot....

"Oh ok mom I'll just go down." My mom nodded and left. I grabbed my phone and texted Chaeyoung that I'll be talking to a visitor.

After texting Chae, I looked into the mirror, checking if I look like a human. 'Well.... who is this angel I see...'  I smiled to myself and went down. As I turn, I saw my mom and ....

"Park Jimin?"

"Myoui Mina! Hello there." He stood up and bowed at me with an eye smile. I bowed as a reply.

"Mina, I'll just go get some snacks."

"Oh Mrs. Myoui. Its fine. I had my di--" "Well Jimin, I insist. You are a visitor. Just feel at home." My mom smiled at jimin. He also smiled and bowed as an act of gratitude.

My mom went past me and we are left alone here in the living room. "Mina its nice to see you. We haven't interacted for like, half of the school year..." I sat beside him with enough space for a 'visitor' and faced him.

"I.. I just want to say... sorry. When I bumped at you when I was running." I looked at him. Full of disbelief. "Wait so you came here just because of that?"

"I... uhh.. I can't stop thinking about it..." I laughed softly because of how soft he is in front of me. "Jimin, its ok. Its nothing to me. Though is kinda rude but i--" "I have something to say too."