Yandere Shu x reader

Keywords:

Y/n: your name E/n: enemy name

__________________________________
(Y/N) was walking to school.

She carried her backpack on a heavy manner, dragging it across the campus, must be from too much stuff in the bag. An albino male took notice, deciding that he should help her, he quickly walked to her and said that let him help.

Shu carried the bag with no problem, with one hand or two, he could still carry it. (Y/N) said her locker was near the lab so they both walked there. Getting the feeling that this might turn awkward, Shu decided to tell bad jokes, even though some jokes you didn't get it, you still laugh since you have nothing to do besides walking next to him.

Once both of you reached your locker, he handed you the bag, you took it. Saying thank you and you showed you genuine smile, nobody sees you smile cause you are too shy to show any emotions, putting your bag in your locker and taking your books, you ran to your friends to chat with them. Shu gazed at the retreating figure, and couldn't help but smile from behind. He was slowly falling for you.

From that day on, you two would always meet each other by the school gate, waiting for each other. You would usually tell funny stories, just to break any kind of awkward atmosphere that going on, since you're really close to Shu, girls envied you. They would glare at you or even pull your hair and doing mean things mean girls do, one example to show is right now in Math class.

(Y/n) sat in front of (e/n), who was the most envious of you, she held a scissor in hair hands. While you were busy doing your work, she sneakily took a piece of your hair and took it, once it was secure in her hands, she pulls the scissor open and...'SNIP'.

The sound the scissor had made you jumped, pulling your hair to your chest you looked at it in horror, the ends hair was cut almost completely, but since you pulled it back so quick she didn't have the chance to cut the hair fully. The class looked at you like a animal had just ran away from the zoo. The girls began to snicker, the boys began to snort, the entire class was laughing at you. Getting annoyed, you stood up and walked out of the classroom, Shu was now glaring at the girl who cut your hair, noting that she's envious of you.

He knew that she's going to be dead.

It was the end of school, you didn't bother to stay and hang around, you opened your locker, took your stuff and ran home without making eye contact with anyone. Shu stood there looking at your tearful face, running back to your home.
Shu's plan was to eliminate anyone that made fun of you, anyone that bullied you, well, they're going to be dead soon.

The girl who cut your hair was standing outside the school talking to a person on her phone, Shu took some weights from the gym, and carried those to the spot she's standing. The weights are about 3kg, that should crack her skull open, lifting the weights and positioning where he wanted, soon, he dropped them.

The weights are falling, the girl finished her phone call and looked up to see weights falling from the sky, she tried to run but she was frozen in place, the 3kg weights landed on her, and a loud 'crack' can be heard by Shu. The girl was dead, a pool of blood surrounded her, the only thing left was her corpse. Shu walked down to dragged her to the disposal place and set her on fire, once his first job was done, he's heading straight to a boy's house, he was in charge of laughing at you in class too. Shu rode his bike to his house, he crawled over the wall and waited behind the front gate, holding a baseball bat in front of him, he notice some footsteps coming closer to the gate. The boy was taking his keys out, once he got in, Shu tackled him to the ground, taping his mouth shut, the boy squirmed in Shu's grip but Shu whacked him with the bat hard enough to make him dead. With blood dripping down his head, Shu made his quick escape, and ran back to his apartment.