Ch. 5

*Dallas's POV*

*3 days later*

I layed on my couch reading a book. I heard my door click open and I sat up. Damen came charging into the living room.

"You put me in jail, bitch? You think that's okay?" He came over and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the couch. "I should fucking kill you!"

I tried pulling away from him. "Damen! Please! I didn't report you!"

He slammed my head into the wall. "I was in jail for 3 weeks, Dallas! You think you should get away unpunished?" He grabbed my throat and slammed me into the wall again.

I clawed at his hands, gasping for air. "Damen!" I breathed.

"I fucking hate having to teach you these lessons, Dal." His grasp got tighter. "You think I like doing this?" He raised me up, my legs dangled.

I kicked my legs. He slammed me into the wall again. My head throbbed and I was starting to see stars. I couldn't breath.

He glared at me. "You're a disgusting whore. I should treat you like one." He threw me on the floor.

My head bounced off the coffee table. I tried to scream, but no sound came out.

He ripped my jeans off. "I know you were with Austin the other day. Did you fuck you?" He slapped me in the mouth. "I hate doing this, Dallas. You give me no choice." He undid his belt.

He kept talking, but I couldn't hear. The room was blurry and spinning. I wanted to die. I wanted to accept the darkness and die. I felt him grab my hips, when I didn't respond, he punched me in the face.

Then, he was off of me. I opened my eyes and saw Emily leaning over me. She was crying. Behind her, Austin and Alan beat Damen. I looked back at Emily. She was blurry, and I started to see black. I accepted it. The blackness took over.