"He was a god!  Sexually, that is.  The man knows how to excite all the sensible parts of your body.    I wasn't expecting that kind of encounter with him.  He was just so dominant and rough.  He tasted me gooood...  But once it was all over, he left.  We didn't even get to the bedroom.  It was fucking rude.  I was still catching my breath and he was walking out the door.  He really made me feel like a whore, his fuck toy for the night and I didn't like that..."

I listen to her with the utmost attention.  I am still trying to figure him out and this is just making me all the more confused on who he is.  For a man so invested in equality and fundamentals, why would he make Ronnie feel like that.  At the same time, she maybe got a taste of her own medicine...  But yet, I don't know how she is with her lovers...

"But if you didn't get to the bedroom..."

"The dinning table, Grace."  She says as if I was the most innocent prude, but I must admit that after I had ruled out the bedroom and the car, I didn't think of another alternative.

"Oh..."

"So?  You are leaving Steeve and you didn't talk to me about it?"  She frowns and asks me, eager for answers, but I am still deeply lost in my thoughts.

"Why wouldn't he kiss you back?"  I insist to get her response.  I can still feel the caress of his lips on mine and the smoothness of his tongue.

"I don't know, Grace.  It was weird.  It's like I was fighting for his affection.  He was like an animal, his primitive instincts kicking in..."

"But what do you mean when you say that he didn't kiss you back?"  I push her to answer as I feel how he kissed me back before his hands sneaked under my bra to caress my nipples.  I shiver just  thinking about it.

"Would you let it go already?!  He didn't kiss me back, OK?!  Each time I pulled his lips to mine, he got away and rushed the clothes off me.  I feel ashamed enough as it is, don't make me relive it again."  I frown listening to her, I didn't want to make her feel that way.  I don't understand why she would.

"Why would you be ashamed?"

"I felt as if maybe I had a bad breath or I was repulsing him.  Why wouldn't he want to kiss me?!"

"I mean, he kissed you down there.  You didn't repulse him.  I say that you are very lucky...  Steeve never wanted to try."

"Why are you so interested in the details?"

"I am not..."   I look down and take my time to answer, clearly lying and she knows it.  I'm not even convincing myself.

"Grace?!  You have asked me maybe three times why he didn't kiss me back.  Spill the beans..."  Her eyes keep looking at me, but it takes some time before she narrows her eyes and her tone change from amusement to concern or maybe anger.  "You slept with Marcel last night, haven't you?"

I don't say anything and look out the window, looking for how to tell her or if I really want to tell her...  I feel her gaze burning my skin waiting for an answer in this endless silence.

"You what?!"  A deep voice is heard at the door.

I look at Ronnie quickly, but I feel the presence of Steeve growing bigger and bigger in the flat.  My heart falls to my feet like a rock and the blood in my veins freezes me entirely.  I can't move except from my eyes that look at the clock.  It's ten minutes until five.  I never thought that much time had passed.  He came home quickly. 

"Shit..."  Ronnie lets out, clearly feeling awkward as I am feeling so uncomfortable and scared right now. 

This is not the way he should have learned what happened...