My Neighbour.

My family and l moved to a new neibourhood due to some issues from where we previously lived. Am a third born both father and mother have busy schedules at work we rarely see them at all.

Ciara Marie Rodriguez get down here mother called me from down stairs as it was the day they were, father and mother were travelling on business, headed to the airport.

It's been a year since we moved here the place is amazing must say. My two siblings moved out on our six months stay here they went off to college, they don't like it here much well since our parents don't care to spend time with us.

I went down stairs to here what my parents had to say ,yes mum. Yes we are headed to the airport will be back in a month or so stay safe bye. And that was it nothing more nothing less.

That might be the shortest trip they mostly go for months when l said they are rarely home l mean every word of that. Well enough of my parents this is all me now.

Since our parents had no time for my siblings and l we found things to distract ourselves with so as not to notice or want for their affection.
Don't get me wrong our parents give us enough pocket money for me and my siblings and we have credit cards that gets topped up every end month.
Both my siblings and l have five million in each of our accounts.

So l guess we are secured incase of anything. They seem to think that by giving us the money and luxury comfort is a way of showing us love, l don't know.

One of my siblings parties like crazy his name is Mike, the other Jeff burries his head in his books and the computer but l have a secret, as a result of being lonely missing my parent's affection my distraction is a liking to older men. I fantasies them banging me hard.

Did l mention that am fifteen and a half turning sixteen next month so mum and dad had a shitty choice in timing when to travel. Like always they are gonna send me gifts latest designer cloths shades and Victoria Secret gift voucher oh yah am for real.

I emotionally blackmailed mum into getting those Victoria secrets vouchers for me when it was clear that they will never be in any of my birthdays or any important functions.

So yah l wear sexy Victoria wears ever since l turned thirteen, by age twelve l had grow both big boob's and an ass like no other. Men couldn't keep there eyes off of me but then again l didn't fancy them l was simply not turned on by them all.

Chapter two.

I love jogging and taking walks in the evening and when we moved in to this new place l went on with doing that. During one of my walks in the evening l saw one hunk walking in a garden that was in a three storey building. He was to die for just that one short glance got my panties dripping wet.

Well l didn't see that guy again ever since that day, that guy damn l couldn't get him out of my mind. That night l dreamt about him and those hands of his all over my body. Caressing my hair face down to my neck and my brests to especially spend more time there giving my boob's the attention they badly desire.

There is nothing that l wanted more than to have him. He looks to be in his thirties with a body well built guess he frequents the gym alot damn his hot. It's been weeks now and nothing l haven't seen him outside that house again, but now that am home alone who knows what fate has in store.

It's been three days since my parent's left for there business trip and ever since l have been trying to get another glimpse of the hot guy again. Today am going to go there and knock on the gate l have made up my mind and so shall it be.
How l hope the guy doesn't have a family already,with his age and all he might be a family man with kids. I woke up early this morning being a Saturday there is no school today so do have time to do as planned.