"Alright, you, let's change your nappy and put some trousers on" Sebastian says as he lies Blaine down on his changing table. He changes his nappy and then puts a pair of grey jeans on him.

"Come on then, bud" Bas says as he carries Blaine back down

"Go play quietly for a bit while papa packs a bag" he tells him.

"Tay papa" Blaine soon runs off to go play with his toys, quietly. Sebastian packs Blaine a bag and then writes Kurt a note incase he woke up while they were out.

"Let's get shoes on" Sebastian says as he goes over to Blaine to pick him up. He puts Blaine into some grey shoes.

"Let's go" Sebastian soon leaves the house and clips Blaine into his seat before getting in himself and driving down to the store

"Let's go" Sebastian soon leaves the house and clips Blaine into his seat before getting in himself and driving down to the store. He soon gets there and decides to let Blaine walk, they both head in and Sebastian grabs a basket.

"Me?" Blaine asks if he could carry the basket.

"It's gonna get heavy, bud" he tells him.

"Nu uh, pwease" Blaine begs.

"Alright" Sebastian says, knowing that he'll soon give it back to him anyway.

"Come on then" Sebastian soon picked up a few things for Kurt and Blaine because Kurt had requested to get some medicine and thicker nappies for Blaine incase he ended up getting sick too. Sebastian soon had the basket back in his hands because Blaine started to complain.

"Papa, duice pwease?" He asks.

"Sure, bud" Sebastian stops to get Blaine's cup out before passing it to him. He heads to the checkout and as he was about to pay, Blaine just threw up everywhere.

"Oh, buddy" Sebastian coos.

"I am so sorry" he apologises to the cashier.