6

The second I get out of grant ranch there was another cop right there waiting for me. Am I doing something illegal cause I don't think running away is that bad to have two cops chasing me down. Once I saw the car I made a turn on the opposite direction of the car. I look down to see the gas almost empty.

"Crap." I said

I made a turn into the free way. I looked back to see the cops right behind me. I saw a sharp turn into a random place and I took it. Once I made the turn i looked back and saw that the cops couldn't make the turn. Here's my chance. I thought. I made another turn And another. I stopped and looked back. No sirens. No flashing lights. I'm safe. I thought. I stopped the car and leaned back.

"Finally." I said.

"Wait. I still need to call Madeline an Hailey." I said

I got out my phone. I called Madeline on the speed dial.

M=Madeline J= Jacob

M- Hello?

J- Hi Madeline

M-Are you okay?

J-Yeah. I'll come over to your house.

M-okay.

J-Bye.

The phone hanged up.

I drove the car to someone's drive way and left the car there. I got out and started to head to Madeline's house and Hailey's house.

When I got there the girls ran out and jumped on me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I fell

"Are you okay?" Asked Hailey

"Yeah." I said

"So ummm... Can I get up now?" I asked

They both blushed and got up immediately.

"Sorry. We got exited." Said Madeline

"It's okay. I said.

"Soo...what do?" Asked Hailey

"Well first of all we need to get moving. The cops know we're here so we have to find a new place to stay." I said.

"I know a place. Hailey and I go there all the time when we were little." Said Madeline .

"Okay. I hope you know what your doing." I said following Madeline.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I don't edit much. Please don't yell at me!