1

"Dad! It hurts!Please stop!" I yelled.

My dad just kept on wiping me. After an 3 minutes or so I went to my room limping. "Ugh... My back." I groaned.

I look at my back and saw a few fresh line that are bright red. That's gonna add 9 more to my scar collection. I can't do this anymore. I could stay and die or I could run and have at least a chance of surviving. " JACOB! OPEN THE DOOR!"yelled my dad.

Crap."Dad please. Stop wiping me. Please." I said.

"JACOB! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR ELSE." Yelled my father.

That's it. I've made my mind."click click."

Shit.

My dad enters the room with his belt. "Get in the floor now." Said my dad.

I got down but grabbed a stool and threw it in his face. He fell down and I saw my chance. I grabbed my back pack of all the things I needed and ran. I grabbed my bike and peddled as hard as I can. I heard my dad in the distance cursing at me and telling me to come back.
I rode for an hour until I met my destination. The woods. I got off my bike and went in the forest. I walked and walked until I got to a pond where it was far away from my house and my father. I parked my bike there and started to look for branches. After I assumed I had enough branches I went to the pond. I started a fire with the matches I brought. I was getting warm when I heard a sound of a branch cracking.

==========================================================
Sorry if this was so short.:P this is my first time after all. You probably think this sucks. If you do just stop go back to your library and delete this and pretend nothing ever happened...