Chapter 6 - Confused

Start from the beginning

Why I am feeling flustered? I like Tae. Stop being so stupid emotions.

We walk out into the car park and find his car. He opens the door for me, trying to have as much as time possible to hold hands with me. I get in and he let's go of my hand. He gets in his side and turns on the engine. The lights turn on. He must notice me looking into my lap as I play with my fingers as next he puts his hand on my thigh as leans closer to me.

"You certain you're alright? He asks again. I nod feeling the tomatoes keep onto my face. I feel so hot and flustered that steam is probably coming out of my ears. He leaves his hand on my thigh as he pulls out of the parking space. He lifts it a few times to change gears but placing it back down after doing so. Before I could notice what he was doing his hand was nearly next to my crotch. I look at him as he moves his hand away from my lap to take a puff of his cigarette. I'm too nervous to take his cigarette off of him like I usually do. He notices me staring at him and smirks.

"Please stop checking me out," he smiles. "It makes me nervous."

HE'S THE ONE FEELING NERVOUS. HE ALMOST JUST PUT HIS HAND ON MY CROTCH. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN?

"Oh sorry," I say awkwardly shuffling and looking back into my lap. I fidget a little more before he says...

"How are you and Tae doing then?"

"Oh we're doing good," I reply.

We reach the outside of my house and I open the door. He grabs my hand.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asks. I shake my head and smile.

"I just want to curl into a ball with a bottle of wine," I laugh. His eyebrows bend in.

"Please Ai-yeon let me join you," he pleades. I look at him sorrowfully. He pulls puppy dog eyes.

"He's so cute."

"Thanks," he smiles. "So I take it I can stay." I sigh, giving in.

"Yes I'll let you stay but you better open a bottle of wine with me and be prepared to watch tons of cringing romance movie," I laugh. He chuckles and says it's fine.

We both get out of the car and head inside. I grab a bottle of wine and a couple glasses from the kitchen and collapse next to him on the sofa. He puts his hand round my shoulder and presses the on button on the remote. I pour two glasses of wine and hand one to him. He takes a sip and places it on the side table and leans back. I, one the other hand, gulp it down in a matter of seconds. I pour myself another glass and drink that too. I start giggling. Then I giggle louder and faster. A broad smile appears across my face.

"Ai-yeon?" He says looking at me. I giggle again. I feel my cheeks gloss over with a pink shine.

"Jungkook," I moan for no apparent reason. "Why do you make me so confused?" He pulls away from me as I straddle over his lap and kiss him. His eyes at first open extremely wide but next close softly, kissing me back. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer. Moving my hand down his body, I reach his trousers. I smirk against him. I place my hand on his crotch. He freezes our kiss and I do so.

"Ai-yeon this isn't right," he says pushing me away. "For as much as I hate Tae, he is still your boyfriend."

"Tae doesn't make me feel this way," I tell him.

"Feel what way?" He asks.

"Confused," I answer. I kiss him again but he doesn't kiss back so I pull away.
"What is it?" I ask. His cheeks are bright red.

"What do you mean by confused?" He asks avoiding my eye contact.

"Whenever I'm with you I feel shy and excited," I explain. "But as soon as I'm away from you, you're all I can think about."

(A/N: smut warning from now on)

"I feel the same way," he says as he lifts me onto his body. My legs wrap around his waist. He walks me upstairs into my bedroom and places me on the bed. He leans over me and kisses my lips. We kissed for so long that I gasp for air. He cascades his tongue into my mouth. I fight against him, our tongues experiencing a war for dominance. He wins. I begin to moan as he moves his way through my mouth. He pulls out. His lips go down to my neck. Sucking it. Creating little purple bruises. I whimper. I feel him smirk as he stops. He lays over my intoxicated form as I moan and whimper at his sensual touch. He presses his crotch into mine. He's got a bulge. He stops everything and sits up straight.

"I'm worried," he says.

"Why?" I ask. My top has ridden half way up my torso.

"Because I've never done this before," he explains. I think looking up into the ceiling.

"Neither have I," I smile. "I supposed we could start with." I look down at my shorts.

"Uh, yeah," he says awkwardly. I feel slightly more awkward myself now. "Do I do it for you or what?"

"Yeah sure," I say and inch towards him. He places his fingers on either side of my leggings and pulls them down. I sit in my underwear and see his cheeks have gone even redder.

"Do you do it for me then?" He asks. I nod and place my hand on his belt undoing the buckle. I slide it off around him and leave it on the floor. Next I undo his button, leaving only his underwear to be pulled down. He takes his top off and I do the same. We sit on the bed and face each other only wearing our underwear.

"What next?" He asks shyly. I pick up his hand and out it on my chest. His cheeks turn bright red. He slides his hand under my bra and starts to caress with his fingers. I gasp which creates a cheeky smirk on his face. He pushes me down onto the bed. He puts his crotch on top of mine. He takes his hand out from under my bra and starts to pull down my underwear. I don't even flinch as my body is still overwhelmed with alcohol. He straddles over me and pulls down his own underwear.

"Damn," I can't help but say when I see. He smiles awkwardly before laying it into me. I first refuse to make any noise just grabbing onto him and steadying my breathing as much as possible. That is until he thrusts into me again. I let out a short yelp however it's long enough for Jungkook to stop.

"Are you hurt?" He asks sounding concerned. I can tell he hates the idea of hurting anyone. Anyone other than himself.

"No," I say looking into his eyes. "I like it." He relaxing as I grab the back of his head. I pull him into a kiss. As we kiss he moves deeper inside me. I gasp and moan during our kiss. He releases his juices into me. I gasp and hug tighter on him. Placing my hands on his muscular back, I moan, enjoying the pain. He rolls over to I lay on top of him. He blinks at me and smiles softly as I lay onto of him. I begin to feel tired and dizzy from the alcohol. I begin to daze out. The last few thing I hear, see and feel are...

"I think I love you," Jungkook says before kissing me and falling asleep himself.