Lauren's Story

ATTENTION! JUST WARNING THERE WILL BE CURSING!

I'm Lauren Cooper and this is my story...

Age 14, 8th Grade- Lauren's POV

"How are you doing Hippo?"

"Nice to see you, Big Ass."

"Bianca." I say.

"Lard-en."

If your wondering who Bianca is then you might want to search up the definition of popular and perfect. Bianca has been my worst bully since kindergarten, she's also my bestfriend's sister. But Shaylee my bestfriend is nothing like her sister! She is the only person besides my mom who actually understands- I think.

"Hey, wake up!" Bianca demands.

Oh no...I was having another panic attack again. I ran as fast as I could- which I admit was like Bianca walking. Once I got into the courtyard bathroom, I threw up 3 times. After a while of sitting in the bathroom stall and crying, I heard a knock.

"Lauren, did you have another panic attack?"  I could hear Shaylee's calm voice ask.

"Yes.." I say sobbing through my words.

"C'mon, I'll take you home." she offered.

I came out of the bathroom stall and kept quiet the whole way Shaylee walked and I looked like I was tip toeing as the average sized person. When I got home my mom was standing outside smoking a cigarette.

"Mom, why are you smoking?!" I asked, my voice getting high.

"Go to your room!" She yelled back.

Something wasn't right... I ran as fast as I could to her closet. My mom had used to smoke and then she quit when I was born and she married my father. Dad's clothes were gone... so was his phone. And his wallet... 

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" I scream.

"Lauren you need to calm down for us."

I opened my eyes as I saw the nurse and my social worker standing over the classroom floor looking at me. Shit. It was another day dream... I saw that no one else was in the classroom beside Bianca who was standing in the back laughing obnoxiously. Great impression again..

"Sweetie, you know the drill."

Yup, every single time this happened I had to be driven to a therapy session. I know by now your probably wondering why I don't tell an adult about the bullying. See, if so many people treat you like that they can't suspend everyone. By now, I'm so used to it the only wish I ask for every Christmas is a new life. Sometimes I wonder why god made me a part of this world, if nobody appreciates you then you mine as well leave. You know what I mean? Good, now let's continue.

When I got to the therapy session they hand cuffed me to a metal bar. As usual.

"Lauren." I am ready for you sweetie my therapist Doctor Kim said.

"There's something you need to know." She calmly explained.

"You need to go to a hotel for a certain amount of time."

That nasty  women just said I need to go to a nut-head house.

Just when I thought I was going to flip out I felt a needle jabbing into my lower back and when I woke up all I saw was a ceiling. And Shaylee.

"Shay, what's happening?" I asked very confused.

"You need to leave honey." A nurse type lady told Shaylee.

I couldn't remember how I got here, why I am here, and most important: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

-------------------------------------------------

I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this new story. The reason I wrote something like this is because, the other day someone was being rude to my friend about her weight which is NEVER right. The point isn't that you need to think before you speak or that words hurt. The point is, YOU control what comes out of your mouth and YOU can prevent the hurtful words from coming out. Whether you're defending someone or not, bullying is not ok. I understand that there is a fine line between bullying and teasing but that still gives you no right to treat someone like they are complete trash! Thank you for reading this and I hope you leave feedback on what you liked and what you didn't, just make sure if you didn't like something to be kind about correcting me:) Stay gorgeous loves!