Part 14

The night went so well. Harry did the food lovely and we played a few party games. Now it was dark and we were all sitting on the grass with the big outdoor heater on. Me and Louis were lying down and he had his arm around me, Sarah and Liam were sitting on one of the garden chairs together, which they had reclined, Niall was on a chair playing his guitar, Beth was sitting on Zayn's lap on the grass and Chloe and Harry were sitting down but leaning up against the shed. He has his hand on her belly and I remembered they still hadn't told anyone. They sat up and Harry cleared his throat as he was about to speak. Everyone got up and listened.

"Um, me and Chloe have got some news and we think now is the right time to tell you all..."

Then Chloe said, 'I'm pregnant!" 

Everyone gasped and started saying 'aw' and congratulating them. When everybody ran over to give them hugs, I noticed that next to me Louis had froze. His face was completely wiped of any expression and he looked pale and shocked. I'd seen his serious side before, but never this serious, and it was quite scary. In unison, me and Harry said "Louis?" I could tell Harry was worried aswell. Sharply, Louis got up and ran out the back gate.