Part 2

Half an hour of chatting to the boys flew by! They were so down to earth and funny. Sadly, our free period ended and we had to get off to lessons but Louis said to me, 

‘Can I have your phone please?’

‘Yeah, why?’

‘You’ll see.’ He winked then handed it back to me.

They all gave me a hug, but I’m sure that Louis’ lasted the longest. They were honestly the five best hugs I’ve ever received in my life. My friends all got hugs too and then when the boys left the room we were all buzzing! But I still couldn’t work out why Louis had needed my phone? So I looked but nothing seemed to be different, when all of a sudden a new BBM popped up. 

‘Hey babe;) x’ it read.

It was Louis, oh my God! He added his pin!

‘Hi Louis x’ I replied to him.

‘I added myself, I hope you don’t mind?xx’ He said.

‘Of course not:p xx’ I put back to him.

When the girls noticed me staring at my phone, with the biggest grin, Chloe said to me, ‘What are you doing, Emily?’ 

‘I have Louis on BBM!’ I screamed.

All my friends gasped and ran over to see, they were so happy for me. It actually turned out that Chloe had ended up with Harry’s number and Sarah with Liam’s. Sophia and Beth didn’t really mind that they didn’t get any numbers because they didn’t actually fancy any of the boys; they were more interested in just being friends with them.

At 12 Liam texted Sarah and asked if we all wanted to go out for a quick lunch and she told him we’d love to. So we all went to the toilets and quickly re-applied makeup, and did our hair. Chloe pulled out Gucci Guilty and sprayed it everywhere. Wow it smelt gorgeous. I got a BBM so I looked at my phone. 

‘I can’t wait for lunch!xx’ It was Louis.

‘Hehe, neither can I xx’ I replied.

We met the boys at the front gates where they got 2 black cars to pick everyone up. In one car was me, Louis, Chloe, Harry and Niall and in the other there was Sarah, Liam, Beth, Sophia and Zayn.

They told the driver to go to The Balcony Bar which was a near by café. The car journey was good, Louis cracked a few jokes with Harry and Niall and then he did that thing where he pretended to yawn and put his arm round me. I blushed loads, but I loved it. Then he took the end of my plait and started playing with it, he seemed so casual and I tried to stay calm and hide that I was actually hyperventilating inside. Chloe looked at me like ‘get in there’ and I grinned. Just then I noticed Harry slip his hand behind Chloe, pulling her closer to him and they cosied up together. How cute. Niall didn’t seem to mind any of this happening as he was listening to music and sometimes he would have a chat. 

Beth BBMed me saying ‘Liam and Sarah are really hitting it off, they keep hugging.’ 

‘Aw, that’s cute!’ I put, and then got an immediate reply…

‘OMG, HE JUST KISSED HER, LIKE A FULL ON SNOG!’ 

Bless her, Sarah had liked Liam for so long and it’s really good that things have worked out well. I told Chloe and obviously the boys heard me. 

‘GET IN THERE LIAM!’ They all chorused at once. Chloe said she was really happy for them.

Then the car stopped because we had reached the café, so we all got out and went inside. There was a little garden round the back so Louis suggested that we went and ate outside, which is what we did.

There was one table for 10 people, perfect. So we all sat down, I was next to Louis. We ordered and I just got a chicken salad, because I didn’t fancy anything big. Louis was looking through the menu and turned to me and said ‘I might not get anything to eat.’ 

‘Why, don’t you fancy anything?’ I asked.

‘Well, maybe one thing…’ He said.

‘What’s that?’ 

‘You.’ He said cheekily, winking.

Everyone laughed.

Then Louis managed to find my hand under the table and grabbed it, he held it so tight, but it didn’t hurt. I looked at him, but he ignored me, just carried on holding my hand. I had a confused look on my face and Chloe noticed and raised an eyebrow at me, I just giggled.