INTRODUCTION

Hey, before I tell you this; this story is a Myth. Neither this are real or non-fiction.
   Well, I haven't finished this story yet. But, I bet you'll love it.

(Marcus' POV)

   I noticed that after writing articles and topics all day, I drifted into unconsciousness.
   My eyes stirred, as I opened it, I saw Reynold. My brother. His blue eyes, blonde fluffy hair, I missed him. Especially when he went lost.
   As he pulls my wrist, I heard growling behind my back. A sudden painful reminder came to me, Wolves.
   Yes, those wolves I bothered, I tried to remember what I have done to chase them. But, my memory is to blurry, I could only remember wolves chasing us in the woods, and Reynold pulling me to safety.
   We passed a creepy part of the forest, thorns budging before my eyes.
   Finally, we passed the woods. And there was a river between the whole forest. Behind us, the wolves shrieked and howled.
   Brother swam first, but the strong current waved him off, the current brought brother to his death; a falls connecting to the river.
   I ran and cried and tried to save brother, but it was too late. Reynold already fell. I looked down off the cliff, and there was no signs of brother.
   I looked behind, only to know that a couple of angry wolves are about the tear me limb to limb.
   I turned my back.
   I jumped.
   I woke with terror, I shouldn't have dreamed that. But, it was not a dream. It was a memory. 10 years ago, I lost him. It wasn't  my fault, but I felt so, so, objectified.
   "You seemed frightened. What's up with you?", someone behind my back asked.
   I turned my back, and there, is George Yang. One of the friends who will get jealous with Amanda, I've been thinking all about that lately.
   I blinked, then came into realization, "Oh! It's just... well, I don't know.", I hastily lied.
  George giggled, "You sure about that? You're sweaty, pale, and... and all that."
   I shook my head furiously, rather being annoyed, I continued to my work.
   "Ooh, what's that?", he muttered.
   "Nothing. Go to sleep or do whatever you want.", I snarled.
   " 'My head spun, I saw my imaginary girlfriend staring at me, telling me to "Wake up!". But, yes, I was awake. Or, half-conscious. My imaginary girlfriend kept banging my head, it was just making the pain worst. My eyes protested to sleep but seeing my--", he read aloud. Trying to interpret the words.
   "Stop it!", I snapped.
   He let out a harsh laugh and left.
   I kept continuing my work, " 'I was in the hospital. Breathing heavily, I saw my girlfriend sobbing. She saw me, "You're awake!", she yelled. I managed to let out a weak smile, forcing my face muscles to move aside. She hugged me, tight. It felt like there were new fracture lines forming in my ribs. "Ow.", I said at last. She stopped hugging me and were crying tears of joy. I tried to smile again, but I only managed to open my mouth. My eye sockets were feeling heavy as ever, I felt like I wanted to close my eyes. But, I can't. My brother appeared--'. ", I gasped. Only talking about my brother made the pounding in my head worst.
  I continued, " ' "Brother! You're alive!", he said.'. Come on, why I can't think of better sentence?!", I scolded myself.
  I left my work and went outside to get some fresh air, only to notice that George was running wildly with his sword. What is he doing?! He's getting me killed by mom!, I thought.
A large tentacle over 120 feet long and 70 feet thick rummaged through a building, another large tentacle appeared. I shivered, as it sweeped its tentacles into the building. After the building collapsed, George grabbed my shirt and was tempted to run. He was still holding his sword, though.
  "What are you doing?!", I yelped.
  "Trying to save you,", he looked at me annoyingly, "Duh."
  "What's with that sword?!", I asked.
  "Dad gave it to me.", he gasped.
  "Before he died?! Lucky you!"
  "He didn't die, dummy! He's a god!"
  I blinked, "Wha--?"
  "Watch out!", he yelled. "Duck!"
  I ducked.
  He swung his sword and slimey bits of gooey things poured over me, a teared tentacle started flapping behind me.
  "Eww..."
  "Come on!", he snapped.
  He grabbed my wrist and then started running after him. Yes, I was faster than George, but he is more braver and (hush) annoying.
  We reached a pavement that only reached the body of the water.
  "Swim!", he ordered.
  "Oh! Now you're ordering me!", I protested.
  "Swim!"
  "You're gonna let me drown!"
  "Only if you fancy getting eaten by a Eltham Octopus!"
  "Eltham what?!"
  He jumped, grabbing me, too.