"So yeah, she gave up on her knowing that her hyung likes her as well. She loves Jeongyeon so much. I pity her whenever I see the three of them together 'cause I know deep inside Chaeng is dying. Jeong dated that girl for a while, they were happy." Dahyun said.

"Until Nayeon came. She transferred here after midterms last year. Jeongyeon grew fond of her and started to like her but was hesitant to make another move because of the other girl. So Nayeon made her ways to get rid of her." Sana said with a deep sigh.

"Get rid of her? How?" Mina asked.

"She bullied her a lot. She started with destroying her things, ruining her projects and assignments, humiliating her in public and many more." Dahyun replied.

"Chaeng tried to protect her but was hesitant everytime because she thinks she has no right and her gf is supposed to do it. But Jeongyeon was torn between the two girls, she can't fully protect her because she likes Nayeon as well. Until the girl gave up and quit school." Sana added.

"What?" Mina asked, her brows furrowed.

"Awful isn't it? But Nayeon was not satisfied with her just quitting school. She was afraid that Jeong will still cling to her so she bothered her even more. The girl can't take it anymore so she left and went back to the US to her parents. And since then we haven't heard from her." Dahyun said.

"Chaeng was heartbroken with her leaving while on the other hand, Nayeon was celebrating that she got Jeong to herself. Jeongyeon was sad at first but then she moved on quickly. And the worst thing is that up until now Jeong doesn't know Chaeng's feelings towards her ex-girlfriend." Sana added.

Mina was surprised with how the story went. She didn't expect that they had such history. Now she knows why Chaeng is so cold even if Jeongyeon is clingy to her.

"So now you know why Chaeng is being overprotective of you. The incident in the locker and your performance, it was all Nayeon's doing." Sana said.

"So what happened in the canteen was actually intentional?" Mina said in disbelief.

"What happened?" The two asked.

"She spilled juice on me."

"What? Aigoo that girl! She's really too much!" Dahyun said in angry tone.

"She might be thinking that you'll steal Jeongyeon from her." Sana said.

Mina laughed. "I like her as a friend but not more than that so tell her not to worry."

*********

"S-sorry, I didn't know." Jeong can't look at her in the eyes.

"Well it's my fault that I didn't fight for my love." Chaeng wiped her tears and let out a deep sigh. "Past is past. What's more important now is Mina. I won't make the same mistake again."

"I won't let her-" Jeong was about to respond but was cut off.

"Just stay away from her as much as possible. And tell your girl not to bother her anymore or else she would know who I really am." Chaeng replied in such a cold tone. She was about to leave but she glanced back at Jeongyeon.

"And by the way, Mina is mine to start with so back off." She said and left.

********

Mina was blanky staring outside the window when suddenly a familiar figure passed.

"Oh? Chaeyoungie??" She stood up and ran outside leaving the other two.

She saw Chaeng went to the restroom so she rushed inside and found her there, washing her face.