19. 50k BOI

It's been 2 weeks since I last got on here but HOLY SHIET 50K WTFFFFFFF

BRUHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHH

You guys have no idea how insane this is.
At the beginning of 2017, I got 4K+ followers so that means 45k+ of y'all follows me within a year.

HONESTLY, SHOOK IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

Uhhhh I didn't know what to do to celebrate this so I guess I'll tell u guys a little bit about my account and my stories. Read if u guys r interested!~

When I first made this acc, my username was Suga_7 (Luhan's number) lol I don't remember when I change it to my name tho.

I made this acc back in summer of 2014 so I can read Exo ff 😂

Before writing, I was actually a ghost reader 😅. I read a lot of books and forgot a lot of books but I would always remember Pretend Boyfriend (Yoongi) and I'm Different (Ukwon).

My first ever commenter/voter was either Baebiii  or Jocelyn022002  (on BBIL). I remember I was so excited that I couldn't sleep and couldn't stop smiling to myself 😂 😂

My Playboy was suppose to be for Got7 Mark. That's why there's a "every lady wants a piece of me" reference in chapter 2

Neighbour was suppose to be for Jungkook. That's why there's the "I'm good. I'm done" joke at the beginning. The character Jihye was suppose to be Jieun (IU). Lol I have to go back and change a lot of shiet bc ppl wanted Yoongi.

I pre-written all my chapters so that's why I was able to update every 2-3 days.

I actually never have a writer's block bc before I start writing a book, I sat down for hours to think of the whole story. Then I divide those ideas into chapters and write small summaries for each chapters and then I began writing base on those summaries.

Jinhee and Joohee was the name I got from other author-nim. I got Nabi was from a manhwa. I came up with Minseo myself.

Dumbest fucking shiet I used to put in BBIL:

• Mwbo. (Yes. I freaking wrote MWBO. Not MWO, not BWO, but freaking MWBO. No wonder I got so much hate 😂).

• Yugeum. (I didn't know him well at the time and yeah... a lot of people were triggered💀)

• Annieo. (FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSNXNDNDNSNDNWNSNDJCJE JIN MUST BE SO DISAPPOINTED I DIDN'T KNOW ANNYEONG HASEYO.)

And people wonder why I fucking hate that book 🙄

Anyway, I just wanna say thanks for all the support guys!!!!! And I'm especially thankful and grateful for those who r reading this rn. Yes, YOU! Lol you care enough to even read this journal about me and even commenting/voting :')

If u guys have any questions u can ask me here and I'll try my best to answer!!

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY/NIGHT EVERYONE!! ❤️❤️❤️