"Are you ready?" My real father asked.

"Kind of scared" I sighed.

"It's okay" he holds my hand and give me a smile "you've always waiting for this moment then you will just let go"

My father is right, always. I always look at the calendar that I circled the day so that I won't forget. I always think about the wedding.

"Thank you" I smiled.

When the door was wide open. I can see people stare at me with a smile. I look at the altar and see him, smiling at me.

Third Person Pov

When the junior bridesmaid and the groomsmen entered before the bride entered. There you will see a beautiful young lady who is wearing a wedding gown, a beautiful wedding gown. It was expensive yet its aorth it.

Zen is looking at the girl, the one who will be soon to be his wife and queen.

They will rule the land together.

They will no longer be separated.

They will no longer send a mail in a long distance.

They will stay together.

They will share the love without interruptions.

Maybe there will be but it's all about the land.

Zen could not focus, he just stare at you until you reached the altar. He gave you smile, a smile that you love to see on his face. Both of you look at the altar and faced the priest.

-t i m e s k i p-

"You may now kiss the bride?"

After a long speech of a priest and exchanging your vows. You are already in the climax of a wedding or we can say the last part.

He hold the veil and pulled it up for him to see your face. Then he put on your back and see your beautiful face. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

While he is leaning towards you, your friends is fangirling and fanboying on how exciyed they were to see you kiss on your wedding.

But you just ignore it. He hold your chin for you to level his face and then he hold your face.

"This is a kiss that will seal us. I love you, Lucy"

"I love you too, Zen"

There, theboth of you exchange a kiss and the crowd gave a cheer to the both couple. Afyer some seconds you separated and smile each other.

"This is the best day of my life" you said while smiling at him.

"Also for me, after so many obstacles we had, we came to a happy ending" he smiled.

"I hope it will last forever"

"Until our both breathe will last" you two once again exchange a kiss.

You saw a beautiful ending,

You saw the beginning of their new chapter in life.

This is the ending of the story....

[T H E E N D]

A/n
HI GUYS, I HOPED YOU LIKE IT.

DON'T WORRY, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL

CHAPTER AND THAT WILL BE THE LAST

CHAPTER OF THE STORY. THE LEGIT ONE

HAHAHA! I WON'T DELETE THIS STORY,OKAY?

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK THAT I FINISHED.

I WILL EDIT PAST CHAPTERS.

FOR SOME GRAMMARS.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A KPOP FAN,

READ SOME OF MY STORIES.

THANKS

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

BORING BOOK HAHHAHAHAHA!

-@acelestial_

Started: March 2016

(I don't remember the day)

Finished: February. 11, 2018