Episode 13

We woke up, early in the morning. Then we eat our breakfast, it was an awkward silence yet it is so unusual to happen. We were eating quietly. After that we went in our rooms, we took our bath and changed our clothes. I wore blue sleeveless dress with blue dress. Kiki wore her usual clothes. We went out our rooms. We waited for the boys to come out.After 10 minutes boys came out with their luggage and well prepared.

"Let's go" Izana smiled then we all nodded

"Why are we so quiet? Is something happened yesterday?" Mitsuhide asked innocently and the rest look at both of us(you and Zen).

We started to sweatdropped. We glance each others and smile. We have nothing to say. They know that we are already in the relationship. The carriage was waiting outside. They started to talking randomly.

"Lucy? Why don't you join our idiotic talk" Zen insisting me again

"No thanks, I don't feel talking" I smiled at him

"Please, Lucy. It is not that fun when you didn't talk" He looked down and I sighed deeply

"fine if you insist" I smile then they started to celebrate.

We went inside, then the carriage moved. It turned into an awkward silence.
Until we reached the castle of Lourdes. When we entered the castle, there have many guards inside. In the end of our welcome preparation, there was a man standing, he looks around 20+, blonde hair, tall, handsome.

"Welcome in Lourdes, Clarines. I'm Klaus Takishima, the first prince in this royalty falmily" he bowed and smiled at us.

"Tomorrow, my brother will tour you here. Today you'll just rest and take your time" then we followed him

Then there were some people bringing our bags.  I saw two big foors infront of us. I looked amazed on how big, it is two timer big than I've thought. When the door opened there have many rooms inside.

"This will be the room of the girls(right side). Then this will be the boy's room(left side). There will be 2 secret pasage inside. In girls' room, there have passage to the garden and to the kitchen. In boys' room, there have passage to the kitchen and to the sword practice room. I hope you will like here. Take a rest, Lucy come with me, the queen needs to see you" he smiled and I glanced at Zen. He nodded and I nodded back, I followed him to the room of the royalty.

I roamed my eyes around the castle. It looks simple but stunning. I like the look of it. I looked around with the 'aww' expression. I realy can't believe that I entered the castle of Lourdes for the first time. I'm so happy.

Then we reached the room, as he opened the door, I saw the king and queen for the first time in personal! I like to fangirl outside but I keep it inside. I was dying inside, it was like a dream that I really entered the castle. I bowed infront of them, elegantly. The queen smiled gentlya t me and also the king.

"You must be Lucy, right?" Thr king went down from his throne and walked towards me. I nodded as a respect.

"Oh, what a lovely girl. You looks so beautiful. May I ask you?" The Queen also walked down from her throne. She caressed my cheeks with her soft hands.

"Yes, you may. What is it?" I replied

"I would like to know. . . are your parents are your real parents??" She asked kindly

"Um. . . I'll be honest at you, your Majesty. No, they aren't."

"Then how did they saw you?" She continue to asked

"That time was raining so hard, thunders are growling. Then I was in a basket with a cloth that can cover me in the rain. They said, I was crying so loud that can wake them up. They've thought it was from the neighborhood until they saw a basket with a cloth on a top of me. They take cared of me until I grown up. They raised me perfectly and naturally. Btw, they saw me wearing this necklace" I put out behind of my colar of my dress and show them.They looked at it. They looked aww with it.

Then the door was slammed open by sdomeone, he looked in a rush. I can hear his breath, breathing hardly. It looks like prince Klaus but he looks younger than prince Klaus.

"Mother, I have to go now. I didn't knew that I have classes today"

"Go on my son" The queen smiled

Time skip....

After the conversation with the royalties I went back in our room. I saw Kiki reading a book. She looked at me and smiled

"Hows the convo?" She asked

"Um. . .fine? Maybe." I signed as I sat down in my bed

"Hmmm, you feel nervous because you met the royalty" she flipped the pages

"Yeah, maybe. What are you reading?" I said as I run towards her and sat on her bed

"A love story" she glanced at me

"Are you kidding me?! It's Harry Potter" I corrected her

"But there's some love story"

"Still the same"

"Fine" she sighed

Then we talked some random things. Until we get tired. We went in our own bed and greet good night and I turned the lights off.

A/n
Guys!! Sorry for late update! I'm really sorry. I'm just too lazy and many projects in my school. By the way for all KPOPPERS. Here's a messenge:

Dear kpop fans who read wattpad fanfics, I recommend you guys to read my friend's story which she has only started on a few days ago. It's called "Believe Me, I Can Live Without You". It's a fanfic containing BTS, Seventeen, Exo, Got7 etc. Kinda like a one shot story. She needs your help and support so she could decide wether she would continue working on the story.
Search for her username: YouAjuNoFun
And there you can start reading her story!
Thank you for those who will be willing to check on her story.

Please guys! She is just new in writing please help her also. Her story is wonderful. Maybe for you not. Please make her easy. Support her! Thank you guys.

I'll try on sunday! Love yah alll. Please comment down anything except the hurt one. Also vote! Sorry if it's short!