17

"A grim?"I asked Zack at back at their house looking at the blind boy while Konu is healing his wound with his power from his hand.

"Exactly...But no idea what kind of Power he has"he looked at the blind boy but he still silented.

"Are you hungry?"Konu asked the blind boy while done healing him,he nob at Konu.

His body is clean without any wounds.

But...Why he need to covered his eyes?You wonder.

"Oh wait,where's Ruth?"you asked because he were here a while ago.

"Taking a nap upstairs...Oh and congrats having a familiar"Konu winked from the kitchen taking food for the boy.

"Yea...So what happened?"Zack smirk touching his chin.

"Well...Er...Eh.."you blushed.

"Take me as yours...."you flashback Ruth voice in your mind.

"Well...It's not easy to have a familiar..."Zack sat back on the sofa.

"Why?"I asked taking a cup of tea Konu make.

"Well if you died....He will suicide..."he smiled.

You choke on your tea and cough.

"Your dirty...Come on let me help you to take a bath" Konu smiled at The blind boy.

"Wait...What's your name?"Zack asked the blind boy.

He looking down silented.

"Slave huh?For how many years?"he asked again.

You looked at the blind boy his finger is joining up on his lap shaking.

"170...Years..."he spoke.

You choke on your tea again.

"Is the tea bad?"Konu asked.

"No...Just shocked..."you make an awkward smile.

"For normal people means 17 years...Grim can live about...2000 years"Zack said.

You suddenly had a weird feeling...

If you be with him,you cant stay a long life with him....

Ruth...

But your woke up and smiled.

"Then let me figure it out a name for you"you said smiling at The boy.

"Thank..You"he nob at you.

"Come on...I'm done preparing the bath tub"Konu take the boy hand to the bathroom.

"Errr...."you blushed for some reason.

"Oh don't worry...Konu won't do anything stupid...If he is interested..."Zack smiled.

It's night time and your eating dinner with the others,you looked at the dark stairchase.

Ruth hasn't come down yet.

"I'll go call him"you sat up the chair and walked upstairs slowly.

You walked to his room opening the door,his not here.

You opened your room door beside his room.

His laying on your bed shirtless,covering your blanket.His still asleep

You blushed.