Harry-for Ohsnap88

Start from the beginning

"Hayden!" Louis yelled loudly, not liking how hard Harry was trying to avoid throwing up. It definitely wasn't healthy and it surely wasn't fun for the sick man. Hayden finallyturned around as quick as he could before jumping back in the car, a little afraid of Louis.

When Hayden got back in the car he saw Annabelle was now back asleep and he didn't understand why she cared so much about the situation a few minutes ago only to fall back asleep without even finding out what happened.

It was for the best though. Annabelle 4didn't need to know her Dad was currently puking his guts up on the side of the road.

"Are you okay, Babe?" Louis asked softly even though the answer was obviously a no. Harry was shaking like a leaf and still harshly gagging over the mess he had already created on the ground. He didn't like the fact that even after this was over Harry would still feel sick and this was probably the first of many times he would pull over on this trip.

Harry gave a small nod before gagging again, carefully lowering himself to the ground so he wouldn't have to stand on his shaky legs any longer, he placed a supportive arm on the ground and Louis grabbed his shoulders, helping to steady him.

Harry took a deep breath and Louis thought that maybe just maybe Harry was done for now. His thoughts were quickly proved wrong as Harry's stomach lurched and he shot forward once again, throwing up a large stream of sick onto the ground below. Louis had no idea how the boy had so much left in him but he was beginning to get concerning.

Louis was almost sure for a moment that Harry was going to pass out and his heart sped up to an unhealthy rate. Harry took a few more deep breaths before deciding he was done. Louis grabbed a towel they keep in the car for emergency spills and poured a little water on it, using it to wipe off Harry's jeans.

Harry frowned at the mess he had created, feeling like a complete child as Louis cleaned him up. Louis felt his heart shatter at how sad Harry looked and he knew he needed to assure him it was all okay before he worked himself up too much over it all.

"It's okay, Love. You couldn't help it," Louis assured softly as he opened passenger side door, using the towel to aggressively scrub the floor, hoping it would get somewhat clean. He didn't have anything else to clean it with besides water and a towel and he figured he would take it to get cleaned in a couple days anyways so he didn't need to clean it too good right now.

"Is everything okay?" Hayden asked quietly from the backseat, the concern evident in his voice. Louis glanced over at his son, leaning halfway in the car, still trying to scrub the car floor. He frowned at how sympathetic his son looked before responding.

"Yeah, your dad is just a little carsick." Louis said sadly and Hayden nodded.

"I can tell." Hayden said lightheartedly and Louis gave a small smile, not really up for joking right now. He just wanted to get the drive over with and have Harry feeling better. Once Louis had finished his terrible attempt at cleaning the floor he helped Harry back in the car.

Louis felt nervous about the rest of the drive and had no idea if they should even continue at this point. He was thankful Annabelle was still asleep but he knew that would all be over soon and it would make things ten times more stressful.

Louis started the car up and slowly drove back onto the road, hoping if he tried to drive very carefully Harry's stomach wouldn't be affected.

"Hay, do we have any bags back there?" Louis asked, knowing Harry was probably going to be sick again soon. Hayden was quick to look around, digging through all the seat pockets and ripping through the door compartments.

"Here," Hayden said once he finally found one, he leaned forward to hand it over and Louis was beginning to reach his hand back but Harry was quick to grab it, opening it up as fast as possible before positioning himself over it.