12

Valentina wipes eyes and nods. "Yes... Yes yes yes!" Raphael stands up and kisses her lips gently, smiling against them. He places the engagement ring on her finger and kisses her nose. "Let's continue our night out. Hunter's Moon sounds nice to me." Valentina raises an eyebrow. "You hate places like that, or any social gathering really you introvert." Raphael chuckles softly and takes her hand, giving her a gentle smile. "But you don't." Valentina smiles and they walk over to the Hunter's Moon, holding hands tightly.

Magnus kisses Alec's cheek as Simon continues his story, Izzy leaning on him. Clary is talking to Luke as Maia talks to Jace. They all eight hear a very happy and squeaky laugh along with a deep chuckle come from the entrance of the Hunter's Moon and look to see who entered. They see Valentina laughing behind her hand as Raphael chuckles softly, watching her with love-filled eyes. The couple sits at the bar and start talking, though no one at the table can hear them. Raphael has his arm around Valentina's waist and keeps her close, her leaning on him and kissing his jawline twice. Raphael then says something that makes Valentina laugh really hard and bury her face in his neck, he's laughing a little as well. Izzy sees the ring on Valentina's finger, no one else does however. Luke speaks up first.

"Isn't that a heart warming sight? We haven't seen her that happy in a while and it's Raph that's making her feel this way." Everyone nods in agreement. Izzy smiles and turns to her brother and his boyfriend.

"Magnus? Did Raphael tell you he was going to propose to Val? Because that ring!" Izzy squeals quietly as everyone else looks. Magnus gets up and walks over to them, tapping Valentina's shoulder. Both downworlders turn and smile at Magnus.

"Hey Magnus." "Hello. So, what is that?" Magnus grins and points at the engagement ring. The band of the ring is pure silver and simple, but the center is much more stunning. A large diamond in the shape of an oval, parallel to her finger, surrounded by small black onyx stones, to symbolize the first ring that he gave her and given that it's her favorite stone. Valentina smiles. "Raphael proposed to me before we got here and I said yes." Raphael smiles and kisses her hand. Magnus smiles and gestures to the group.

"Want to join us? At least to tell them of your engagement." Valentina turns to look at Raphael, who nods. He grabs their drinks and walks over to the table with Valentina and Magnus. Izzy immediately takes the warlock's hand and looks at her ring. Clary and Maia start looking at it too and smile at Valentina. Raphael sticks close to her, not wanting to deal with too much. The guys, however, disagreed with what Raphael was internally wanting. All five other guys start congratulating him, making him annoyed quickly. Valentina notices and rests a hand on his knee, prompting him to take it and kiss her knuckles before resting his forehead on the top of it. Clary squeals.

"You two are so adorable!" Valentina smiles and Raphael nods in thanks. Simon pats Raphael's shoulder. "So! Can I be best man?" "Oh hell no. You're only invited because of Valentina. Since that came up, though." Raphael looks at Magnus. "I was actually considering asking Magnus to be my best man, would you?" Magnus nods and gasps. "Yes! I will also help plan the wedding so just be warned that you will see a lot of me." Raphael nods and gives him a small and quick hug, wrapping his arms around Valentina right after.