Road Trip

It was the summer of senior year. After this summer, you were all going your separate ways. The Losers Club are going on their first and maybe even their last annual road trip.

This was the first time your parents had let you guys do something like this. Eddie's mom thinks you guys are going just for the day. At least you guys won't be there when she realizes he's gone.

"1...2...3!" Ben yelled as he and Mike lifted the tents on top of the van and tying them securely.

"Hey did you guys pack water? You know heat stroke and dehydration is a silent killer-" Eddie said worriedly

"Relax Kraps-brak, were going on a road trip not your mom's vag!" He started laughing holding on to his stomach.

"More like your sister's!" Eddie retorted

"H-Hey!" He stopped laughing. "Don't talk about my sister that way dude!" He uttered, pointing at Eddie.

"C-Can you ladies s-stop gossiping and help me out with this!" Bill yelled out, while coming out the garage holding a can of paint and a brush.
~~~
Meanwhile, You and Beverly were upstairs. You were rummaging through your closet. "Bev, which one looks better? This one or this one?" You asked holding up two shirts.

"They both look the same N/N" Beverly sighed throwing herself onto the bed. "I don't know why your doing all this just to impress him. Just tell him!" "Oh! I Love you so much! I want to have your babies!" She mocked " I want to kiss you and hug and all that gross stuff! I want to be Mrs.—"

You jumped on her and covered her mouth "Shhhh! You don't know who's listening! He could be right around the corner!"
"And you know why I can't do that Bev! He only sees me as a friend. I need to make him see me...differently." You said looking into the mirror.

You sighed "Maybe that's all we'll ever be...just friends" you looked down sadly.

Bev walked behind you and hugged you and your eyes started to water. "Hey! What happened to the determined Y/N I knew back in high school?" She joked.

"I don't know... maybe tired of loving guys that don't like her back" you replied. "Come on, girl, don't give up! Everyone knows he's got the biggest crush on you!" She said

"Really?" You asked "Yes! Now stop being such a crybaby and let's give you a makeover!" She joked

You chuckled while wiping your tears.
You turned around and hugged her tightly.

Beverly reached down and squished your bOoTy.
"And if he doesn't take you, at least I can have you all to myself!" she smirked

Ben walked into the doorway " Hey Guys hur—uhhh never mind" He muttered blushing almost tomato red and exiting the room.
You and Bev looked at each and exploded in laughter.

"Now, come here child! Let the queen of seduction teach you her ways!" Bev sang jumping on the bed and waving her arms around.

"You're such a weirdo!" You giggled looking up at her.
~~~
You ran downstairs to see Richie and Stan.

"I still can't believe were taking the Walmart version of the mystery machine!" Richie complained.

"Shut it Tozier! Don't talk about Ol'Reliable that way!" You yelled from behind Richie, startling him.

"Oh, didn't see you th— Looking good L/N!" Richie said practically yelling
You rolled your eyes laughing at his remark.

" Wow, you look really nice Y/N" Stan said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks Stanny!" You said smiling at him.

"Why are you wearing a dress? You never wear dresses!" He asked.

"I don't know, I just kinda wanted a change that's all." You said looking down.

"Hey Y/N!" Eddie called out
"Hey Eddie Spaghetti!" You joked.
"Ugh-You're so lucky you're the only one I let call me that!" He said laughing and half annoyed.
"Anyways, we got a surprise for you- close your eyes okay!"
"Okay..." You said closing your eyes.

Eddie and the others started guiding you outside the front door. "Okay, open!" When you opened your eyes you saw the van with Mike and Ben standing in front of it.

"Uhhh—Guys that's just my dusty musty crusty old van that I got as a hand me down." You said pointing at it.
"But wait there's more!" Mike said stepping aside.
It was your van but it had "THE LOSER MOBILE" painted on the side.
You stood there silently.
"What do you think?" Ben asked politely.

You started bawling crying. Everyone ran up to you.
"Uuuhh, P-Please d-don't c-cry Y/N! I'll take it out right now if you want!" He said nervously.
You grabbed his arm. " N-No I love it!" you cried out smiling. Everyone hugged you.

You all hopped into the loser mobile. Stan was driving because he was the only one responsible enough to keep his eyes on the road. Richie was sticking his head out the window like a dog, Eddie had the map, Bev and Ben were singing New Kids on the Block, Mike was sleeping, and Bill was drawing.

You sat there and looked around. You saw that you were surrounded by the people you loved and a whole summer awaiting you all. Who knows what'll happen on this trip. It didn't matter what happened before you or what will happen in a few years down the road. All that mattered was right now. Memories are waiting to be made and there's no time to waste.

"This is going to be the best summer ever!" You shouted with a huge smile.

A/N:
Hey guys! Tell me how you liked it. It's my first writing ever on Wattpad. I started and I'm thinking of maybe making a book around it? Should I ? Idk. Btw leave some requests please! Love ya✨