Prologue //

Prologue //

“Gusto ko dumating ang araw na magpeperfom tayo sa stage.. Hahawakan ko ang microphone, ikaw naman, Austin, magsisimula nang maggitara, si Brett magpleplay ng drums, samahan naman ng bass at guitar nina Nathan at Zeke, at si Sky magpleplay ng keyboard. Habang nagpeperform tayo, ang mga tao, sisigaw ng..

RUN WITH ME! RUN WITH ME! “

**

Bryan Riley Tolentino, the original leader of ‘Run with me’. He is full of charisma and is the soul of ‘Run with me’, also known as the Crazy leader because he lives like he’s going to die tomorrow.

Position: Leader, Vocals, Guitarist

Austin James Soriano, Bryan’s best friend since childhood years. He is famous for his electric eyes and bad boy image. All girls are lining up to get the lollipop that he always sucks, also known as the Electric leader.

Position: Leader, Vocals, Guitarist

Nathan Alexander Cruz, nicknamed as the Ice Prince. He tends to have a short temper and comes off as a mean guy. However, he is actually very sweet and cares a lot for his younger sister.

Position: Guitarist

Zeke Gonzalvo, also known as The Womanizer. He is a notorious playboy and claims he joined the band in order to meet lots of girls.

Position: Bassist

Brett Ethan Concepcion, he is known as the Mysterious Charmer. He is quiet, kind, charismatic, and respectful. Brett is always serious and keeps his life private that’s why he is very mysterious.

Position: Drummer

Sky Rodriguez, He is the shortest out of all the members and appears to be younger however they are all in the same grade. He is funny and kind. Although he looks like a kid, he is a great cook, he also stays very close to Zeke. He is known as the Boy Next Door.

Position: Keyboard

**

He is my best friend.

I don’t really know him.

He really loves you.

But I don’t love him.

Is this right?

There’s nothing wrong in falling in love.

And I really love you. I really do.

Do you need friends to make music? Or you make music for your friends?

**

A/N:

10 votes first before I post the 1st chapter. Siningit ko lang 'to at tinigil ko muna ang Diary ni Torpe eh. Haha.

Vote. Comment. Fan me! :D

Tenchuu ~