Prolouge

You can hear the strong howling of the wind and the rain as a burning castle can be seen nearby, screaming of agony can be heard miles and miles as a hundred figures move swiftly slicing anyone and anything in their way.  In a nearby forest, a figure of a woman was running frantically as tears blur her eyes but she ignored it all as she continued running . A baby was safely tucked in her arms with a lot of silk to cover it from the harsh rain and wind.

Smoke can be seen making it harder to see ahead as Queen Amelia kept running despite the screaming of her lungs for air.

She heard a tiny whimper as she holds a sob looking at her daughter. The stomping of hooves started to be heard clearer and clearer. The howling and growling of hounds, making the young princess cry. She caresses the baby's cheeks stopping her cries and came out the tiny whimper. The Queen kissed her daughter's cheeks lovingly. Carrying her daughter to the hollow part of the tree she places the tiny princess,  she spotted a dagger flying towards her chest. A gust of blood splattered on her white silk dress she stared calmly at the alpha of Assassin's "it's been quite a challenge finding your castle your highness your husband did put up a good fight. I must say, wheres the heir  " the alpha sneered at her as she tried to breathe as much as she could despite the severe blood loss.
" You don't have the right you monster" she coughs the gushing blood, Her voice got softer and softer.

" As a matter of fact when you royals banished my people we lost all the right. But even so, I will kill every last one with royal blood in this cold world " 

" my baby please at least let her live-  she lastly said.

the alpha smirk as the queen's body fell on the ground dead. Ordering to burn the body he stared at the flicker of flames consuming the Queen's body.

The members walk away as the alpha stared at her without emotion. Hearing a  soft cry he followed the sound and he came with a baby in his arms. Recognizing the royal crest on the silk. Staring at the baby biting its fingers staring at him with huge sparkling eyes and blabbing cutely making his cold heart melt

" don't look at me like that, you need to go" he groans, and the baby coos, he tosses his dagger and held the baby girl. then took the cloth and toss it away as he brought the baby with him not noticing the iron-shaped necklace on her neck.

" I'm calling you Martina but you'll be my baby Aurora "  he smiled lovingly at the baby-kissing​ its cheeks making her giggle.

He rode His horse leaving the burning place carrying the young princess away from it all.

A new story unfolds. I was struck with the plot while I'm in a seminar 😂