Chapter 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG’S POV

It’s 12midnight and we just arrive at our dorm. We had our practice whole day today. Yunho, Junsu, and Changmin are dead tired. They immediately went into their respective rooms and threw their beat up bodies to their beds. But, Yoochun and I seemed to be hated by sleep. Our eyes wouldn’t even feel droopy. So, we ended up watching TV and playing games.

Soon after, we grew bored. “Aahhh…I’m not yet sleepy.” Yoochun said as he leaned lied down on the floor.

“Yeah! Me too.” I said and lied beside him. the two of us were staring at the ceiling and an idea suddenly popped in my mind.

“Hey! Let’s invite T.O.P and Hyun Joong for a drink! I’m sure they’ll come!” I suggested and he nodded excitedly. I grabbed my phone and started texting them.

I immediately got a reply from them.

To: Jae

Fr: Hyun Joong

Ok. I’ll just go there. See you. ^.^

To: Jaejoong

Fr: T.O.P

Ok, bro. Let’s use my car. I’ll just get you guys there.

To: Hyun Joong; T.O.P

Fr: Jae

Ok, guys. We’ll just wait here.

I closed my phone after sending my reply. We went to our room first to change and get our hooded jackets. After a few minutes, Hyun Joong came and T.O.P came and they drove away to have a drink.

AUTHOR’S POV

They arrived at their usual bonding place. Whenever they have the chance to meet up, they would go drinking to their hearts content: until one of them gets drunk or until one of them sleeps on the table. Jaejoong, Hyun Joong and T.O.P. are the strongest drinkers in the group. They would drink soju like their some kind of mineral water while Yoochun drinks as if it’s some kind of a red wine.

“Seriously, man. How can you drink three bottles of soju in just 2 minutes?” Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

“Seriously, man. How can you drink one bottle in 20 minutes? Is that even called drinking?” Jaejoong shot back drawing laughter in their table.

“Yah! Yah! I’m just savoring the taste of the drink!”

“Hey, Yoochun. You should drink faster. It’s really unfair to drink these lots when you could barely drink to five bottles by the time we go home.” Kim Hyun Joong said pointing at him.

“Yeah! Grow up, man. The amount you’re drinking is similar of a baby.” T.O.P commented and they roared in laughter.