Cheese

"Do you, Kim Minseok, take Kim Ahro to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love her and cherish her? Do you promise to fight by her side in a zombie apocalypse, if such a situation was to occur, and should she turn into one, do you promise to let her bite you so you can be zombies together? Coz like duh we're all in this together... ahem... Do you promise to share donuts and never hog the remote? Do you promise to never order pizza with mushrooms on it?"

"I do. Well, all except the last one- mushrooms are nice." Loud gasps came from the audience, to which he chuckled. "I'm joking. I do."

"Do you, Kim Ahro, take Kim Minseok to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you pr-"

"Yeah I do." She muttered impatiently, staring into Xiumins eyes.

"Any objections? No?" A sea of blank stares and little shakes came in reply. "Well...I got that power, and with it invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now ki-"

The doors slammed open and in came Daesung. " I object your honour. This wedding shalt not hap-"

In came a pink haired deer. " I object too. How dare y-"

She snuggled further into her blanket, sighing in content- when suddenly, it was ripped off her. She looked up puckering her lips only to be met by the wonderful Kim Yerin.

"Aishh eomma... whe!"

She curled up into a ball, hiding from the light, which came out of its hiding place of behind the curtains, ready to extinguish her into a pile of dust, as her mum continued to open the curtains .

"Gosh, your breath stinks. Get up its eight. We need some milk. Nip to the shop and get some. Quick!"

"Why not Taehyung?"

"He's not here. Remember he stayed over at that Jung Hoseoks house? Now get up and move."

"Arghhhhh... eomma. I hate you."

"Awww... I love you too. Now get up."

Pulling her hood up, Ahro pushed past the line of old ladies standing in front of the shop, giggling at the sweaty butchers man from across the road, who in return leaned back against the wall exhaling a puff of smoke. Holding the milk carton, she shook her head and crossed the road, heading towards the bus stop-only to be stopped by a mass of grey which was handing out carrots.

"Excuse me. Did your father have sex with a carrot? Because you've got nice eyes." The grey blob said smirking, shoving a carrot in her face.

Ahro looked up, appalled, only to meet a rabbit- no wait a person in a rabbit costume. Wait, he looks familiar.

She tilted her head back and turned slightly whilst smirking, realising who exactly this was. The black haired boy in front of her looked confused at her reaction but then suddenly shrieked when seeing her get out her phone and blinding him with a bright light.
It wasn't everyday that you see the Jeon Jungkook dressed as a rabbit- better take advantage of it.

"Say cheese!"

And she ran.

Idk what I'm doing

Anyway, have a nice day/night to anyone actually reading this