Chapter 2

He doesn't know where he is. He just kept on running to a place where he can be alone. He felt like his life was over. Don't know where he is. He just sat down on the unknown stair in front of a door. Thinking for himself. "Why can't he be normal? What can he do about it? he doesn't have any friends. Every day he just pretends to be normal, pretend to be one of them. The feeling of loneliness eats him up every day, looking at the mirror he sees something else than other people, the only thing he wants are to be accepted by others"

Suddenly he saw a figure passing by "Was it him again?" he thought in fear" Hi" He heard and looked around. He got his eyes on Henry around the corner and surprisingly called "Henry". Henry slowly sat down beside Jun." What happened? Why are you crying?" Henry asked looking at him with a gentle and comforting smile. Jun didn't say a word, he just gently lifted his hair showing the scar that ruined his face." oh, I'm sorry- "" no never mind" Jun interrupted. " Do you also think I'm a monster? Jun asked while avoiding Henry's eyes." You know it's okay, everyone has a secret they don't want to tell." Henry answered with a smile like always. Rolling up his sleeve, unrolled the bandage from his arm and showed Jun a terrible wound. "Does this make me a monster Jun?" Henry asked and continued with "It haven't healed for a while now". Both were quiet. Jun didn't know he felt or how to describe the feeling but now, for the first time he felt normal. Minutes passed by and Jun wants to break the silence.
"Would you?" Jun stopped, wavering about his feelings. «Would you be my friend?" He continued to ask nervously. «Sure." Henry answered back, standing up and walked away. «Henry, wait!" Jun demanded trying to stop Henry but suddenly was he gone." Henry?" Jun asked while no one was there.

Days went by and Jun slowly got accepted by others in school. He got new friends but the one thing on his mind are where Henry is." Does any of the pupils in school have the name Henry" Jun asked one of the Teacher in the end of class. «No, but there was one here 5 years ago, but he died due to an accident at school." she whispered to him. Shocked, Jun ran out to the nearest graveyard hoping what she said wasn't true. Although he was out of breath he kept on running and running. He was afraid he never was going to see him again. Jun stopped suddenly. There he was. Henry. Jun could see right through him, yet he ignored the fact and went for a hug. Jun slipped right through. He couldn't feel Henry. Not at all.
"I'm sorry Jun, I'm sorry" Henry repeatedly apologized." What?" Jun said confused. He couldn't understand what is going on. «I died Jun,l died Jun, I died.You see I'm different aren't I. I can't go back now Jun." Henry said. "I'm sorry, I lied. But I must leave you now, Jun" Henry said then disappeared with a gentle smile. The wind blew by and the only one standing there was Jun. The feeling of loneliness was overwhelming and a teardrop fell down his chin while looking up at the grey sky. He is gone now he thinks. He is gone forever now he thinks.