The Fall

Just before I completely fell I whipped around and grabbed Maskys shirt and pulled him down with me. It was an extremely long fall and I screamed like an anime girl. A miraculously managed to grab a small shrub sticking out of the cliff. Masky wasn't so lucky. He died. And as he fell he gave me this disappointed, hatefulled stair and it send chills up my spine. My hand started to slip causing me to panic, there was a rock sticking out of the cliff about 5 metres below me and I let go and dropped. I was stuck there about 100 metres down the cliff edge and figured I would just die here.
Just then a small long tentacle grappled me by the leg and lifted me up slowly along the side of the cliff. It then started to massage in between my legs and I moaned until I got to the top of the cliff and I blushed and held in my moans. I saw it was offenderman aka slenders older brother. He gave me a smirk and I was upside down at his eye level still being held up by the leg. Offenderman was still massaging between my legs and suddenly wend down ( or up) my pants and wrapped his tentacle around my member teasing the tip. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I started moaning. I know offender was a sex machine but I had no idea he had interests in me, suddenly he shot his tentacle down inside my member and held my hands tight and when I moaned offender wrapped his tentacle around my mouth so I would shut up. He started thrusting his tentacle in and out of my dick and walked home for half an hour constantly doing it to me.

Time skip brought to you by splendour, trender, slender and offender. 😗

I had so many orgasms along the way home but when we finally got back to offendermans place I was worn out.
Remember Toby is still a neko and felt a sharp but gentle tug on my tail allowing me to moan. I was abruptly undressed but I was too tired to care, I'd have to let offender do what he needs to do. I was positioned on my elbows and knees so my ass was in the air with a gag in my mouth. My legs were spread enough so I had balance and offender had a clear view of my friend. He slowly started to move on of his tentacles up and down my member whilst fingerings me. The problem is that he has huge fingers because he's 20 feet tall and I'm only 5.6 soooooo...... Yeah you get the point. I moaned and squirmed as offender got into a rhythm going faster and harder by the second. I was a hot moaning mess but I was stressed out because what if he shoves his 5 foot dick in me?! I'm only 5.6 it's not gonna happen plus it's 10 inches wide which  would literally rip apart my ass hole let alone my pelvis!? I then feel a burning sensation in my stomach and I immediately cum for the 6th time. I started getting used to the feeling and started to drift off, but I then felt something a lot bigger enter me. Oh no. Oh god please no. Thankfully he used lube so the experience would not be as traumatising as it already is. I screamed out and he stops pushing in half way, he strokes ears making me purr and calm down. I feel a lot better now and offender tells me he doesn't want to kill me so he's not going in any further. I felt quite flattered for some reason, maybe it's because he actually cares about me, I don't know. He asked me if I was ready to move and I nodded creating a smile on his face. He slowly started to thrust whilst
Jerking me off, somehow he found my prostate almost instantly and wouldn't ignore it. I was just about to cum when offender pulled out and picked me up so my back was against the wall and curved so I was in an L shape. My legs were spread out over offendermans shoulders and my ass hole was inches from his mouth, he put a cock cage on me and told me it prevents me from cuming. I whined because I was just about to cum, but it all stopped when he shoved his literally foot long tongue inside me. He started to explore my caverns as I was begging for him to let me cum, I started to go more high pitch in my voice earning a grin from offender. He once again found my prostate and was licking all over it making me scream out in pleasure. There are now nail marks on the wall from where I've been gripping on to due to the pleasure, offender nibbled my entrance and tells me that I must wait for his permission to cum when he pulls the cock cage out of me. I fail to do so and I leak immediately after he pulls out, I get a stair and a slap on the thigh causing me to moan and leak even more. He suddenly pulls at my tail and I screamed releasing all of my cum out of me, offender carry me down from the wall onto a bed with railings on the side. He chains me up to each corner and sticks a huge vibrator up me so far its no longer visible  then sticks a butt plug up me. Just before he leaves me there he turns the vibrator on the highest setting sending me insane. I moaned as he turned out the lights,closed the big metal door and locked it then I heard a slot on the door open and offender saying be back in 3 hours kid. Now enjoy.