Drops of Rain Chapter 4

sorry it took so long to update i had a hard time coming up with stuff. sorry if it's boring  

Nicole The Awesome One aka littleme1824

Stardust P.O.V.

Me and Nicolea talked for the rest for the rest of the day. I even met his sister Nicolette, and we became friends instantly. Nicolette invited me to dinner but I had to leave because I knew my parents were really pissed about me leaving.

"See you tomorrow Stardust!" Nicolette said.

"Bye!"

Goodnight Little One." Nicolea said.

I gave him a weird look and walked home. I still had no idea why he was calling me little one. I decided to just ignore it since I knew there was nothing i could really do.

When I got home my mom was red from anger. She just yelled and yelled about mer leaving. Blah, blah, blah. She made me go to my room so she could calm herself down.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I changed into my hello kitty pj's.

When I was done changing I went into my closet to find some clothes to wear on my first day at Sunset Academy.I decided to wear a white Abercrombie & Fitch top, some black skinny jeans, and some silver flats. This was one of my favorite outfits.

I ironed my clothes and hung them up on my closet door.

When I was finished I got into bed and slowly drifted of into dreamland.

Dream

I was in a really dark building that I've never been in. I was wandering around and I suddenly froze when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked around and saw nothing. I started running when I felt something grab my arm. I slowly turned around to see a pair of red eyes staring at me. I let out a loud scream.

End of dream

I woke up and screamed. I looked around and made sure no one was there. When I was done I looked at my clock. It was 7:00. Time to get ready for school. I got up and took a shower. I put my clothes on and put on some D&G Dolce & Gabbana bracelets and grabbed a silver purse. I put on some mascara and some lip gloss. I left my Long Blonde hair down and walked down stairs to eat some breakfast. When I got there there was nothing cooked, just my parents in their night clothes drinking coffee.

"No first day off school breakfast Mom?" I said.

She gave me a crazy look and said, "What do I look? A maid?" That's my mommy.

I got out a bowl and grabbed the box of Fruit Loops and poured milk and ate the delicious loops.

I gave each of my parents a hug and got inside my awesome 2010 car ( (I don't know any cool cars so i'll leave it to your imagination) and drove to school so I could start my sophomore year at Sunset Academy.

Sorry that it's short and not really good.