Drops of Rain Chapter 2

Comment please!!

Drops of Rain chapter 2

Stardust P.O.V.

I was exploring our beautiful new house when i heard my mom's voice, "Stardust help us with these damn boxes!" I ran outside to help them.

"Mom do I have to help you put up the boxes? I wanna go explore," "Of course you can go explore right now," she said. "Really?" I said hopefully, "If you mean explore the boxes of course you can go explore!" She can be so cruel sometimes.

I helped them for what seemed like hours, but was really only 10 minutes cuz i said the rain was making my head hurt and I snuck out. It took a lot to get past the old people. I think my mom actually has eyes in the back of her head. I sometimes feel someone or something staring at me when it's just us two in the room.

I went to the forest part and was amazed the forest half is way better than the town itself. There was a small stream and beautiful trees. I was already in love with this town when i first set eyes on it, now I'm even more in love.

Out of nowhere i heard footsteps and I froze. They go closer and closer. 'What should i do? Should I run? Should I hide?' my brain was a mess. I didn't even know if what was coming was even human. It could be a bear! 'Lions and tigers and bears, Oh my!' I sang to myself. 'Stardust this is NOT the time to be singing a song from a children's movie' I thought to myself. "Hello anybody out there?" I yelled. No answer. I started to relax when i herd someone say something. I screamed. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" said a man's voice.

I turned around and saw the sexiest man I've ever seen. He had beautiful grayish blue eyes. He had spiky blonde hair that looked really good with his pale skin. He smiled at me. He had the best smile ever. It was so sexy. I must have been staring because his smile grew even more. I smiled back and he introduced himself. "Hello, I'm very sorry for scaring you a moment ago. My name is Nicolea Star. (pronounced Nickolai) You must be new here, there' no way i could forget someone as you," he smiled when he said that, it was probably because he saw me blush. No one had ever said that to me. "I'm Stardust Lily nice to meet you"