I just couldn't suppress my giggles that I ran into the bathroom and opened the tap to prevent him from hearing me laugh. "Gosh, this is indeed fun."

I could see the bewildered face of my poor Randhir. But I had four more days to go and I needed to zip my mouth until then because it was true that I could never hide anything from him.

Day two:

(Letter ~ 2)

I told my Randhir's colleague to not tell him who it was even if he twisted his arm and he promised to keep my secret.

The second day there was no acknowledgement about the receipt of the note. Had he given up already? I wondered. He seemed to be in a pensive mode.

I called up his colleague to ask him how it went and he confessed that his arms were twisted, but he held on to the truth. I thanked him profusely.

Day three:

(Letter ~ 3)

I got a call from the colleague to whom I had handed over the note saying that my husband was refusing to get the letter. I beamed with pride at his loyalty. He seemed sexier to me today and my heart swelled with pride.

While I was cleaning the dishes he came into the kitchen and cleared his throat.

"Sanyukta I need to talk to you."

I turned around and he blew my hair out of my eye.

"Is everything okay?"

"I really don't know who it is. I keep getting these little notes. I thought it was you, but I know you wouldn't dare to do such things that too in my office. But here, I got a note today too and I didn't open it. You open and read" He placed it on the countertop and walked away.

I went back to the living room and said "Here. I am already doing enough for you. I can't open your love letters for you." I threw it on the sofa and walked back to the kitchen.

I acted angry the whole evening. "So, two years into the marriage but you will always be a sexy man for me." I said fuming.

"Look Sanyukta, I really don't know who it is. That is why I wanted you to open it. So don't be mad at me. I just can't help being sexy." He giggled.

"Ya, Ya I guess whoever she is actually let us hope it is 'she' & she would have never seen you burp or fart. So, indeed you are sexy for her."

"Hey, don"t bruise my male ego. You know how long it has been since someone hit on me. So I am going to enjoy all the attention." He said lying down on the sofa folding both his hand behind his head and smiling.

Here's the first shot...
Hope you all liked it!!

*Isn't Sanyukta's idea unique??*

Don't forget to Vote, comment & share!!!
It really means a lot 💝

A/N:
THE NEXT PART IS PRIVATE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS!!!
Follow some easy steps to read the next part:
1. You have to Follow me.
2. Remove the book from your library and then again add it back.
If still, the next part is not visible then.
3. Log out and log in back!!!

Hope it works and if you still face any problem then, DM me 😊😊...

[Kindly, Don't follow to unfollow later!!😶]

Thank you, Bye!
~ Simi  ❤