Shot 1

Hey! Peeps...Here are two shots on Sandhir Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Reading..❤

******

SANYUKTA
Our second anniversary was coming up. I wanted to do something different for him as getting more dresses and ties had just become too boring and monotonous idea. He always amazes me with his surprises and this time it's my turn to amaze him. I don't want our marriage to fall into the boring category. So, we made it a priority to take time to spend with each other in spite of our busy working schedules. We tried new activities together or learnt something new to bring into our marriage. Marriage is after all companionship for the long run, right? So, why have we fallen into the boring gift giving category?

Idea!! Yes, this time I am going to write letters for him. Though I tell him most of the time with my actions and words that I love him, there is nothing like writing a handwritten letter, isn't it? Just wait and watch Mr.Husband how you get surprised this time.

First I enlisted five of his colleagues to give five different notes on five different days prior to our anniversary:

Friend one: "You have an ardent admirer, Can you guess who?"
Friend two: "I love the way you smile and you turn me on."
Friend three: "You are my sexy man."
Friend four: "You are my number one."
Friend five: "You and me forever. What do you say?"

This was an easy task as every colleague in his office knows me..After all, I'm Mrs.Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Day one:

(Letter ~ 1)

He came home smiling & when he entered the room, he snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer, back hugging me and placed some open mouth kisses on my neck making me weak on my knees.

"I know who my ardent admirer is." He said laughing throatily.

"What are you talking about? An ardent admirer ." I said not wanting to give in.

"It was you wasn't it?"

I turned around looking him straight in the eye. "What are you talking about Randhir?"

"Come on. Don't act. You know you can't keep any secrets from me."

"I really don't understand. You have an ardent admirer?"

He pulled out the paper and showed it to me.

I asked him angrily "So who is it? Someone in your office gave it and you are coming and asking me? Tell whoever is admiring you that you are married." I snorted and walked away from him pretending to be angry.