Buggy

A/N: Easter Egg (Heads up if you find it and request this book. It will take about a day. I haven't finished the next chapter yet)

"Please, it's just for today." Shanks begged.

Luffy puffed his cheeks as he crossed his arms and turned away. Shanks grumbled kneeling before him. Shanks gripped Luffy's chin turning him to look at him.

"Luffy it's that one time of the year where I go and I get to work in the morning. I'd rather you be at Mihawk's house then be home alone all day. Can you please cooperate with me just for today?" Shanks pleaded.

Luffy stuck his tongue out at him before turning away. Shanks sighed before getting up. Luffy watched as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a jar. Shanks then headed to the living room. Luffy watched as he unscrewed the jar and reached inside.

"Would you do it for a Luffy Snack?" Shanks cocked a brow.

He pursed his lips as he shook his head. Shanks smirked grabbing two.

"What about two, Luffy Snacks?" Shanks asked.

"No. I won-"

"What about five?"

Luffy whipped his head around with a wide eyed look. Five? Shanks wouldn't let him have any over than three. But five? That's. Almost twice as much as normal. Shanks pulled out five pepperoni sticks. He held them out before Luffy having him lick his lips and reach out for them. Shanks pulled them away holding them up.

"Ah, you have to agree to go to Mihawk's and behave." Shanks said.

"I promise, cross my heart." Luffy pleaded.

Shanks handed them over to him before screwing the lid back onto the jar. Luffy nibbled down on one of them while he shoved the rest in his pocket. Shanks pulled on his jacket before going up to Luffy. He knelt down to his level where Luffy went and embraced him. Shanks chuckled embracing him back.

"I'm gonna miss you daddy." Luffy sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you too kiddo. But I'll be back before you know it. Okay?"

Shanks scooped him up, as they headed out the door and to Mihawk's house. He knocked on the door, within a second the door was whipped open to Zoro and Perona. Shanks set Luffy down as he went to join his friends. Shanks watched as he was taken into the living room. Mihawk stepped out a minute later buttoning up his shirt while towel drying his hair. Shanks purred folding his arms behind his back. Mihawk perked up to him and sighed.

"Good morning, dear."

Shanks chuckled, "Do I get a good morning kiss?"

"If you have to ask for it, no."

Shanks frowned, "Awe come."

His eyes narrowed to Luffy, he furrowed as Luffy was sitting on the floor sharing his Luffy snack with Zoro and Perona. He's never done that. Yet alone share with him. He smiled softly as Mihawk turned to the children.

"Luffy never shares." Shanks muttered.

"Hm, I guess this family is what's good for him." Mihawk hummed.

"Damn. I'm gonna be late. Well you guys have fun. I'll be home tonight."

Shanks and Mihawk shared a quick kiss before Shanks left. Mihawk watched him jog down the street before turning out of the neighborhood. Mihawk turned back to Luffy sitting in front of the door. His eyes never leaving the woodwork. Is this, what Luffy does when Shanks is gone?

"Luffy, what are you doing?" Mihawk asked.

His eyes never left the door, "I'm waiting for my dad to come back."

"He just left. He won't be back until later."

"I know. But I always wait for him here. Like I always do."

Luffy nodded leaning back on his hands. As he smiled to the door. Mihawk frowned thinking of something they could do. Just to get Luffy's mind off Shanks for a while.

"Dad! I'm hungry!" Zoro whined.

Groceries.

Mihawk lit up with an idea as he turned to Luffy.

"Luffy why don't you come grocery shopping with us. And I'll let you pick out a snack."

He turned to Mihawk before back to the door, "No thanks, I have to wait for my dad."

Zoro went up to Luffy and sat next to him.

"Then I'll wait with you."

Luffy turned to him. Zoro sat next to him with his legs and arms crossed.

"No. It's okay. It's my job to wait for him."

"If you can't come neither can I."

Mihawk smiled softly. As Luffy pouted. Puffing his cheeks and crossed his arms.

"Okay. But just for a little bit."

Mihawk had Perona on his back, Luffy in his hand, and Zoro on his leash. He was leading before he turned down a wrong road and soon was being dragged behind. Zoro then noticed the Baratie up ahead and soon caught up. He darted to the doors and peeked inside. Sanji sat inside looking at a book. They looked like they were closed. Zoro smiled and knocked anyway. Sanji perked up and smiled. He looked to the kitchen and then headed to the door.

"Zoro, what are you doing here?" Sanji asked.

"I. I wanted to say hi." Zoro smiled.

"Well, hi."

They smiled softly as Mihawk let them talk privately. After a few minutes Mihawk looked to his watch.

"Zoro, it's time to go. You can talk later."

Zoro frowned, "Uh! Coming!"

He turned back to Sanji and kissed him before darting off. Sanji stood bewildered before he smiled closing the door to the restaurant.

"Dad! Dad! I kissed him!" Zoro announced.

"And, how did it go?" Mihawk cocked a brow.

"I don't know, it was too fast."

Mihawk chuckled as they headed inside the store. Luffy and Zoro sat in the basket while Perona sat in the baby chair thing. Zoro and Luffy played ISpy. Until Luffy's eyes narrowed to a man with blue hair. It was pulled up into a messy bun and his lips pressed into a line.

"Is it that guys hair?" Luffy chimed.

He turned to Zoro who nodded. Luffy turned back to the man as Mihawk stopped the cart to pick up some groceries. Luffy cocked his head as his eyes were staring at Luffy with a wide eyed expression. He seemed surprised to see Luffy. Then it all clicked together.

"Buggy!?" Luffy cried.