Children

A/N: My easter egg was found.

Mihawk shutters slightly to the cold as Shanks smirks to him removing his coat and draped it on his shoulders. He turned to Shanks who only winked at him, Mihawk then turned away with his lips pressed in a line. Pulling closed Shanks coat and proceeded to walk next to Shanks. Not making eye contact with him as they stopped to a cross walk. Shanks pressed the button as they waited for the light to change. Once it did they stepped across the street before heading down the street. Where they headed into a neighborhood. Things began to look familiar to Mihawk as they headed into the neighborhood.

"This is better." Mihawk said.

"Yeah things are harder to find in the dark." Shanks said.

"Like your clothes?"

Mihawk cocked a brow to Shanks who scoffs, "I don't know what your talking about."

"Sure you don't. Boa wants me to keep my distance from you, which she says your. Oh how did she put it."

Shanks swallowed thickly.

"Beware of the horny dog who needs to be neutered." Mihawk huffed.

"She's mad at me cause I slept with one of her friends and will not let it go."

Mihawk stopped having Shanks stop, he turned to the dark haired man. Who stepped up to him only inches apart from him. Mihawk flicked to his lips before back up to his face.

"Lets say I do, I sleep with you. What then? Discard me like the rest of your strings of one nightstands? Am I just an object to you?-"

"Wha- No. Of course not. I'm sure we would have a little thing to-"

Mihawk put a finger to his lips, "I'm not a rebellious teenager. Having some little one nights stands with my boss. If I'm with someone it's to settle down and for the best for my children. So if you've finally given up on your little game. Let me know."

"Papa?"

He turned to a little girl standing in the doorway as her brother stood behind her. Mihawk sighed kneeling down as the two children came and embraced him. He embraced them back before pulling them both up onto his hip.

"Papa, are you making friends?"

He turned to Shanks as the family looked to him. Mihawk frowned.

"He helped me get home. Nothing more, nothing less." Mihawk grunted.

"Papa! Be nice."

He grunted to his daughter, she held out her tiny hand to him.

"I'm Perona, and this is my big brother Zoro. He doesn't talk much. And picks fights. Thank you so much for bringing our father home." She said.

Shanks chuckled taking her small hand and kissed her knuckle, "Oh it was no trouble at all little princess."

She giggled hiding in Mihawk's neck. He chuckled softly Shanks looked to Zoro glaring at him. Bandages covered his nose, cheek, and a few on his arms.

"Oh, I'm sure Luffy would like to play with you. My son likes to make new friends." Shanks said.

He motioned to his house across the street. Luffy was in the window before Shanks motioned him over. Zoro watched as the boy darted from the house to the front of Mihawk's yard. He leaned into Mihawk's ear and whispered softly. Mihawk glanced to him before back to Shanks and Luffy.

"Tell me about it." Mihawk grunted.

Zoro cupped his hand over his ear whispering once more earning a soft chuckle from Mihawk.

"You can if you want. But you and Perona have to go to bed soon so you can't play for long." Mihawk said.

He set Zoro down as he approached Luffy and held out his hand. Luffy blinked before looking up to Shanks then back to Zoro.

"Luffy this is my son Zoro, he. He's shy, so he won't talk directly to you for a little while." Mihawk said.

Luffy smiled taking his hand and they shook on it. Zoro then stood next to his father. Mihawk handed back Shanks jacket before setting Perona down.

"You guys head inside, I have to say goodbye." Mihawk said.

They nodded then headed inside. Zoro and Perona stood on the stairs inside of the house as Mihawk and Shanks chatted softly in the doorway. Zoro motioned Perona to follow him up to the railing. Zoro smiled to Luffy clung to Shanks hand.

"I've always wanted a little brother." he said.

Perona smiled, "You think?"

"Pops is still talking to him. He would of shooed him off by now."

"Or, Shanks really likes dad."

"I guess I should thank you for taking me home. In one piece." Mihawk said, "Is there anything I can do to repay my debt to you?"

Luffy and Shanks glance to each other before back to Mihawk.

"Dinner."

I forgot I put another egg in here. This one is easy.