Baby Crush

A/N: Please someone find an easter egg, my favorite part is in the next chapter.

Shanks looked to his phone seeing a girls number pop up. He rolled his eyes locking his phone. He turned to Luffy in the tub playing with one of his boats. Playing some pirate imagination game Shanks would play along with him with his little boat or having a tsunami having his boat bob back up to the surface.Then they would break out in a splash battle. Until Shanks mad him stop so he could shampoo his hair.

"I talked to Benn yesterday." Luffy said.

"Oh? What he say?" Shanks hummed dumping some warm water on his head.

"That you were a superhero and saved the neighbor guy from evil."

"Totally that's what happened."

"Pops, if you really like him why don't you get married?"

Shanks choked on his own spit, "What?!"

Luffy pushed his boat in the water pouting slightly, "That's what Benn said."

"Look, Luffy, no one is going to come between us. It will just be you and me like I said-"

"But you're never home anymore."

Shanks was quiet as Luffy scooped up some of the bubbles. And blew them into the tub. Shanks sighed and ruffled Luffy's hair.

"I promise to be home more often. I promise Luffy."

"Boop on it?"

He held out his pinky, Shanks chuckled locking his pinky with Luffy's before booping there thumbs together. Shanks and Luffy rubbed their noses together before. Getting out of the tub and drying off. Shanks dressed him up in a nice button up and ripped jeans. With his trademark sandals and straw hat. Shanks stood before the mirror holding a couple of button ups individually placing them to his chest. Before sighing and pulling on a black one with a shiny red like reflect to it. Luffy sat watching Shanks pull back his hair. Before it fell back into it's normal place. Shanks grumbled trying once more before it fell back into place.

"Pops." Luffy chimed.

"What's up kiddo?" Shanks hummed.

"If you and that guy start dating. Can you bring me home your leftovers?"

"Luffy."

"I don't mind pops sharing you. You just gotta bring me food."

Shanks chuckled, "Not gonna happen buddy."

"Then why are you dressing up so nice then?"

Shanks noticed how nice he looked, even putting on cologne. He sighed sitting on his bed and rested on his palm.

"I don't know what's up with me buddy." Shanks sighed.

Luffy came and sat next to him. Shanks sighed as Luffy nudged him.

"Well. You still look nice." Luffy said.

Shanks chuckled, "So who's hungry?"

Luffy grinned as Shanks scooped him up and put him on his shoulders before they headed out. They headed over to Mihawk's when Luffy stopped him by yanking on his hair outside there house. Shanks hissed looking up to him.

"I told you not-"

"You got to get him flowers."

"Flowers?"

Luffy nodded pointed. Shanks turned to the bunches of wild flowers from the front lawn. He sighed looking up to Luffy who nodded. Shanks grabbed a handful of the bright red flowers. Luffy pulled one from the plethora of flowers and placed one in Shanks breast pocket as they headed over to Mihawk's door. Luffy kicked the door in a knocking motion. Shanks gave him a warning look before the door was opened. Zoro stood in the doorway. Perona darted down the stairs to him. She stood before Shanks with a large grin on her face.

"Pops! That guy you have a crush on is here!" Perona said.

Luffy snorted as Mihawk yelled something back before Shanks set Luffy down as he went to Zoro and grinned to him. Zoro pursed his lips. Mihawk stepped down the stairs in an open button up with black skinny jeans. Shanks seemed to be impressed trying not to crack. Mihawk stepped up to him as Shanks swallowed thickly handing him the flowers. Mihawk blinked to the wild red flowers that you could find anywhere.

"Here." Shanks said.

Mihawk hummed softly taking them, "How thoughtful."

He then headed to the kitchen but stopped in the dining room he glanced over his shoulder to Shanks jaw hung open.

"You've seemed to drop something." Mihawk said, "Close your mouth before you choke on a fly."

Shanks clamped his mouth shut as the children giggled.

They headed on there way to the restaurant. Shanks already beat Mihawk in a rock paper scissors battle for the check. Since Luffy is a bottomless pit. Once they headed into the restaurant a man took them to a table. Where there was a rolling noise and stopped before there table.  A boy hopped up on the stepping stool holding a small note pad. Zoro clung to Mihawk's hand. Earning his attention.

"Hello! My name is Sanji and I will be your server tonight. What can I get for you guys to drink?" He asked.

As everyone's order went to the child. Zoro was the last as he swallowed thickly. The boy smiled softly, while Shanks smirked knowing that look.

"An i-iced tea." Zoro hesitated.

The blonde jotted it down, "Alright thank you."

Then he hopped down before heading in the back. Where one of the chef's followed after him. Mihawk turned back to Zoro who was beat red and clutching onto his shirt.

"Zoro, what's the matter?" Mihawk asked.

"I think he likes that little boy." Shanks said.

The Luffy and Perona teased Zoro as he huffed crossing his arms and pouting.