~ I N T R O D U C T I O N ~

WARNING ⚠️

Do you HATE unoriginality? Trashy works and bland humour? If so, then you probably shouldn't read any further in order to prevent yourself from total and utter insanity.

.
.
.

*Ahem*

Now that I've got that out of the way, Welcome People-Who-Are-Still-Reading! I'm Mari (but you guys can just call me Mari), and by using my immense 💥 F A N G I R L 💥 powers, I have summoned the Harry Potter characters to Room of Requirement to react to the ships this *cough, cough* amazing *cough, cough* fandom loves.

Hermione *accusingly* : You told me that you had an idea for S.P.E.W that you wanted to contribute!

Ron : You said there was going to be food!

Mari : There will be....after you react to the ships fans present you.

Zacharias *fakes a yawn* : Seriously? 😒. That sounds boring.

Mari : Shut up Zacharias! No one likes you!

Mari : Besides, you don't even no what no what a "ship" is.

Arthur : I do! A ship is that muggle object that sails on water...right?!

Mari : No 🙄, that's something else. The ships I'm talking about are romantic pairing.

Hermione *groans* : oh no...I think I know where this heading...

Mari : 😇

Harry : I don't get it...

Mari : Harry, you have literally zero clue what's going on 100% of the time. Isn't obvious what I'm trying to say?!

Luna *giggles*

Neville : So...we're going to react to romantic pairings...

Luna : ...from the Harry Potter Fandom!

Mari : Aww 😍 you finished each other's sentences...SHIP!

Mari : oh, and 10 points to Ravenclaw for breaking the fourth wall, Luna!

Draco : You can't do that!

Mari : Oh yes I can! 😁

Mari : In fact, 10 points from Slytherin for underestimating my fangirl abilities 😊

Draco *scowls*

Mari : Anyway, back to business.

Mari : So, a little while ago, I stole a little something from Potty over here *Points to Harry*

Draco *grins*

Harry *frowns*

Mari *Puts hand into pocket and picks up something small.* Since around half of the HP characters died in HP and the Deathly Hallows...*Quickly wipes tears away* I thought it would come in handy...*Holds Stone of Resurrection in palm*

Harry : That's dangerous!

Mari : Pfft you're no fun Potty

Harry : Don't call me Potty!

Mari : Hehe 😏

Mari *To stone* : All important characters of Harry Potter, come!

*Nothing happens*

Hermione : So...can we go...?

*Suddenly the room is filled with all the important characters from Harry Potter, both good and evil*

Mari *Smirks at Hermione*

*Hermione frowns*

Mari *Turns towards previously dead people* : Ok people! You've been risen from the dead to react to ships.

Lily : That's it?! We've been awoken from the dead just to react to large boats?!

Mari *Sighs* : You explain to her, Harry. She's your mother..

Harry *runs over to Lily* : MUM!

James : What about me?

Mari : No one cares about you Lames!

Harry *runs over to James* : DAD!

Sirius : So, what are these ships?

Harry *runs over to Sirius* : SIRI-!

Mari : oh, shut it. Anyway, as I explained earlier, a ship is a romantic pairing. And today you'll be reacting the different ships in this fandom. Got it?

George : This should be...

Fred : ...Lots of fun 😈

George : Fred?! *Both Hug for a long time*

Mari : 😭😭😭

Bellatrix : I have better things in my life do than just react to sappy romantic pairings!

Mari : Uh, Bella...you have no life...your dead 😑

Bellatrix : HOW DARE YOU!!! AVADA KED-

Mari : Also, wands don't work when you're dead so...you can't kill me

Bellatrix *Glares at Mari*

Mari : Anyway, if I actually have any readers, could you comment on any ships you'd like to see? [ALL REQUESTS MUST BE COMMENTED ON THIS CHAPTER ONLY]

Mari : Well, See ya! 👋🏼