*She doesn’t believe us. You have to show her* Ruxin said.

“Abbey I’m telling the truth I can even prove it”

“Um Jordan please stop I know your messing with me!” she screamed.

What the hell just happened? One minute she’s all laughs and then well…

“God you’re just like them!! Fooling me into thinking your something you’re not! Gosh how could I be so stupid! You knew all this time that you were bringing me into this stupid game you popular people like to play!! ‘Oh look it’s the new quiet girl why don’t we make u some stupid lie and fool her into liking one of us and when she does bam! Let’s just mess her up!” she screamed.

“What?” I mumbled.

What one earth is she going on about? Abbey’s face started to flush a bright red as she pulled at her hair.

“I knew I shouldn’t have gotten close to you!” she screamed again.

This wasn’t Abbey, she seems lost and out of it as she paced back and forth. She had this distant look in her eyes as she looked at the floor and pulled at her hair.

“Abbey; little dove come back to me” I reached out to her but she screamed at me as soon as I made the move.

“Don’t touch me!” she sobbed harshly.

Something isn’t right. Abbey wasn’t here on this earth anymore. No she was somewhere else.

“Abbey deep breaths! Come on in and out”

Abbey fell to her knees and started sobbing violently while she pulled at her hair. My mum burst through my bedroom door and looked at the horrifying scene in front of her.

“What’s happening!?” she questioned through Abbey’s screaming.

“I don’t know! Mum please help her I don’t know what to do!!” I said as my whole body began to shake with fear for my mate.

“Darling please calm down” she tried calming Abbey but nothing seemed to work.

I was about to go into full Alpha mood when I closed my eyes and took deep breathes in and out but then silence was all I hear and then a thud. I opened my eyes slowly to see Abbey lying on the floor and my mum standing with a shocked look on her face.

“What-what just happened?” my mum stammered out.

I stood there in silence not moving an inch as I looked at my tear stained mate.

“Call the pack doctor please” I muttered as I picked up my mates limp body and lied her down on my bed softly.

__

Minutes went by as I sat next to my angel thinking over the horrifying memory. Fear was running through my veins as I stared at her screaming body. I didn’t know what to do as I stood to the side. What could I do?

The pack doctor walked into my room and looked at me and then to my mate.

“So what happened?” he questioned.

“Honestly doc I have no clue, one minute I’m informing her I’m some beast the next she’s screaming about something completely different and then faints” I informed him in a short sharp voice.

“Sounds just like a panic attack to me” he says shrugging his shoulders.

I stood up from my bed before pacing back and forth.

“No, no this was something- something different. Her eyes looked as if they were somewhere else and she spoke about things that had nothing to do with what I told her” I frowned.

“Ok well I think I know what the case is here but I’m going to need you to leave so then when she wakes up I can ask questions” the pack doctor says.

I walk out of the room and close the door quietly behind me. I lean against the door before slowly sliding down it and resting my head on my knees. It had been about ten minutes before I heard someone else slowly slide down like I had done. I peak out from above my knees to see Malachi sitting with his legs out straight and his head slightly tilted.

“It’s going to be a long night” he whispers.

“She’ll never love me once she realises what I am” I mumble.

“Don’t worry” he nudges me.

True love will always triumph in the end – which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, then it’s the most beautiful lie we have” Zander smiled lightly.

“Who said that?” I questioned

“John Green” he answered.

“Then let’s hope this John Green guy is right” I sighed closing my eyes.

A/N: Hope ya'll know i had heaps of homework this week and the amount of technical difficulties I had writting this was just amazing but here it is I hope you liked it. If you did please vote, share and comment and if you didn't comment what you hated about it. 

Love you all! 

~Naomi c: