"Yukihira Diner!! I know the owner from a while back, he has a son maybe you can make friends!!" He smiled before holding both of my hands and his eyes began tearing up.

"P-please don't ruin this place I really like the place..."

"What?? Uhm ok?? Please stop cryi-"

"YAY LETS GO THERE NOW!!"

"Wait what"

We both went in and my eyes brightened smelling the ingredients, the beautiful dishes being eaten by customers. This place seems so... magica- a smell...what is that

"Haha!! Hiroe-san who's this?" A tall man with long, brown hair which is swept back, he made my nose cringe making me move back.

"Ahaa I decided to adopt, Kanae-chan this is-"

"A stranger that smells like canned sardines and week old strawberry jam..." I mumbled making him go blank while the man laughed ruffling my hair.

"HAHAHAHA OH WOW!! Ain't she a keeper! Yo Yukihira!!" He called out another one and that's when I saw him. Kid, red hair, a scar.... smells equally bad as this man....

"Dad? Who's she?" A DAD?!?

"Yukihira, this is Kanae. She's got one sensitive nose there" he bopped my nose while I just continue staring at him with disgust as he pulled out a plate.

"Observe~ if I pour this jam on sardine she-WAIT WAIT NO DON'T CRY!!!"

~now time~

Ah that's right. Hiroe-san begged me not to do anything bad there and I was repaid with fucking sardines and raspberries jam.

"AHH!! I remember you started crying the moment dad poured jam on the sardines from the kitchen!! Boy I would kill for a nose like yours" He laughed and scratched the back of his head as I helped him up we both tried to finding the test hall.

"Don't worry about it I should say the same to you. So what brings you here? I thought you wanted to help your dad's business "

"Yeah...that didn't work out, he closed shop for the time being and made me go here before I can take over" He pouted making me cough down a laugh as he nudged me.

"How about you?"

"I'm honestly not sure, I don't really know much about Totsuki anyway. Hopefully I can have some fun here I guess, and well since your here I will look forward to our shokugeki one day" I smiled before arriving to this gigantic hall that just loomed over us, other student started making their way in making me move back a bit so they ca-

"Come on!! Let's go!" He said while literally just pulling on my arm through the crowds of people until we eventually arrived to the front where kitchen utensils and ingredients were on display. Urgh I swear this much of body odor and sweat really is starting to make me light headed.

"Oii oii Kanae look alive " he said slapping my cheek and pointed at the stage.

That's when a girl with orange hair and...big busts came in with her friend with equally bi-alright why don't mine grow when reaching puberty...

"I have been entrusted for today's exam, My name is Nakiri Erina" wooowww what bravado and cold look she has it's as if she's looking at bugs. How nice, nakiris are as terrifying as what books and news say.

"Firstly an interview in groups based on the application forms then a test of practical cooking skills with 3 different skills those who pa-"

"Hmpf how worthless bring the kitchen tables!!" She said cutting off the girl with purple hair, she then went to the table that was literally littered with high quality food only for her to pick an egg.